GreaseSpot Cafe

Conversations with Craig Ver 2

Freud

The position Craig has is one requires him to wear a uniform of sorts. Frankly its kinda " dorky" if I may use a teenage term. Don't want to say more

Okay, so now we know. Craig is working at Long John Silver's wearing a pirate costume like Judge Reinhold did in "Fast Times At Ridgemont High"!

Brad1.jpg

http://www.netwalk.com/~truegger/ftrh/Brad1.jpg

Edited by Jonny Lingo

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Couldn't resist....

131900104_99912aff89_o.jpg

Edited by GreasyTech

Yeah, too funny Cool Chef. Ya know, thinking of how clever I was to actually be able to post the picture of Judge Reinhold, I brought my wife over to the computer to show her what I'd done. She laughed real good too. But when we scrolled down to see what anyone might have responded with, I nearly snorted a mouthful of coffee through my nose! And we both laughed to tears. Good one Greasy Tech! :wave:

Freud?

Why are you doing this if LCM is your friend? Most of the former Way believers hate him.

I like him, I also lerned a lot from him. Hope God may help him. God may help us all. :)

Edited by themex

Themex,

I believe he and Craig have been acquaintances for a few years now and he just recently discovered that his friend was LCM, a disgraced cult leader. I think I would be a little interested if I was him, because as stated in his post, he wasn't sure how this would all fit in with their friendship now. I think I would be interested in our experiences with him if I were in his shoes. Just an observation.

Craig does not know me personally, but I listened & watched his ranting and raving & spitting and spewing via ROA's and SNS videos.

Tell Craig thanks for me because if it weren't for him, I may have stayed in a while longer and continued giving them my hard-earned money for them to WASTE on frivilous things.

My life has improved 100% in the past 10+ years that I have been 'out'.

So, thanks again, Craig. I do hope that you make things right with the Maker and his son, Jesus, who IS NOT absent in many of our lives today.

Someone mentioned in the other thread that he was working at UPS. I can tell you that as of the very recent past he was working at a different company in the Toledo area...it is not UPS or Bally. It is certainly a very entry level position and a far cry from Armani suits, compounds, personal bodyguards and people jumping to attention when he walks in the room.

Suppose the UPS Safety Supervisor ....(from what I had last heard).... didn't really have much career advancement. Or, maybe.......craig wanted to change his employment with so many *knowing* where he was working. Whatever....

An entry level position.....NOT quite the CEO of a Fortune 500 company.

But, for me........now that the curtain has fully been pulled back........vpw, lcm, rfr, and twi machinery is all fading away. What remains are some special friends and some bizarre memories from a cult experience in my former life.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

LOL! Skyrider, he's come a long way from that "I could be the CEO of a Fortune 500 Company" position, hasn't he? :biglaugh: GAWD!!! What arrogance and what stupidity of me to fall all over his feet believing that he could!

Ya know, there's probably lots of TWIts, like the Monkeyhinds (thanks, Patriot), who still believe he could if he was just given the chance. D@m GSpotters have ruined it with all their "dwelling on the past" b.s. :ph34r:

Well, anyhoo, I do hope he can come to grips with reality, ask GOD for forgiveness, and then move on. And ya know, if that actually happened, I have no doubt that he'd want to apologize with an honest heart. If that actually happened. And so, Freud (not "Fraud"-I honestly believe that was a grammatical slip. She may not know who Sigmund "Froid" was), thanks for posting here, whomsoever you may really be...

I mean, come on. Many of you here condemned the "likes of me" for "copping out" in the 1990's simply because I saw the "hand writing on the wall"-mene mene tekel upharsin-before you did, and checked out before you did. Many of you here were totally vicious to the "likes of me" before your eyes were finally opened. Shoot maybe ol' Craig Martindale should be afforded the same grace that we have experienced (yeah, I wasn't innocent-and I apologize were I an a$$hole-Iwuz :( )But ..anyway...

Anyhoo. Seems like I should bow outa here. Seems like "Froid" and Jung have stated their cases, and we have new info to consider....

Edited by Jonny Lingo

If I were a betting man...I'd say once the lawsuits are over, Craig will be re-instated at twi. My bet is that he will be paraded as one who has been humiliated and humbled and (supposedly) worked for a living. He will use himself as an example of 'working and living with-in ones means'. Let's call it a hunch I have.

Oh, along with the fact that certain die-hard LCM loyalists are positioned in places of leadership ready to receive him.

If I were a betting man...I'd say once the lawsuits are over, Craig will be re-instated at twi. My bet is that he will be paraded as one who has been humiliated and humbled and (supposedly) worked for a living. He will use himself as an example of 'working and living with-in ones means'. Let's call it a hunch I have.

Oh, along with the fact that certain die-hard LCM loyalists are positioned in places of leadership ready to receive him.

I'll take that bet allan.

I mean, come on. Many of you here condemned the "likes of me" for "copping out" in the 1990's simply because I saw the "hand writing on the wall"-mene mene tekel upharsin-before you did, and checked out before you did. Many of you here were totally vicious to the "likes of me" before your eyes were finally opened. Shoot maybe ol' Craig Martindale should be afforded the same grace that we have experienced (yeah, I wasn't innocent-and I apologize were I an a$$hole-Iwuz :( )But ..anyway...

J/L, it was people like him that planted the seed to shun, dislike and to think evil of you for "copping out". You just left is my guess. How about the people that were thrown out to cover up what he was doing?

Edited by justloafing

walmart_greeter2.jpg

GAL 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not "SMOCKED": for

whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap"

Hmmmmmm...... a dorky looking uniform of sorts..... under-employed and corporately displaced

after the age of 50 ? (Greasy Tech - use your computer savy to doctor up this image, please !)

It would make sense.... retail requires you to wear a smock ;which qualifies as "a uniform of sorts" ala Wal-Mart

and/or a Home Depot. I would bet my money he's working at Wal-mart as a store greeter. I believe they maintain a presence in the Toledo area in the form of one of their Super Centers. Look at the analogies ? The job would require him to interact with multitudes of people much like his previous position; alot of growth potential on the corporate totem pole much like when he joined the Way; and he would be working for a big

organization which is often controversial and is held in high scrutiny over it's personnel and people practices.

After peddling the Way's Word after a good number of years, I think it's only fitting that he would be peddling DeWalt power tools or Sam's Choice products to middle America after his big fall from the "Way Tree".

But it would be a touch of irony, if he did have that typical WOW Ambassador type sideline of delivering surf & turf platters from the local grease joint and was indeed, that satirical character depicted in the previously submitted image, which I would subcaption: "Fast Times At Wayward Academy" (still LMAO).

Because he would have then come full circle and evolved into the "greasespot" that he so adamantly forewarned about. Talk about prophetic ! :biglaugh:

Justloafing, you said;

You just left is my guess. How about the people that were thrown out to cover up what he was doing?

I was thrown out because I was a reactionary to what Craig was doing. My home became a Way Corps "Safe House" for International Corps who were kicked out because of things I told them which they then questioned aloud at HQ. After being dismissed from an American "college" their student visas were null and void and they became instant illegals. I had WayGB monitoring my home, trying to talk my wife into leaving me. Believe me, I was in the thick of it, and it was way weird, no pun intended. Your "guess" is a little off. My point is simple: If people who stayed were deceived into treating "cop outs" in a vile manner by Craig, but are now no longer deceived and are kind and loving, then why should Craig not be allowed to have the same grace in his life if (and that is a big if) he too has a change of heart? I know he was the leader of the blind, but remember he once was a follower too, just like you and me way way back when. He once was a brand new twig newbie when he first heard from the "men of God from Witchita". And, he may never change. But if he has, or does in the future, then I would happy for him. My wife knew him when he was a nice guy when he first got in so long ago, and he was just a regular guy for awhile, until he got sucked into the machinery...

JL

Welcome to the GSCafe GBattleship (GBS)! And I like that pic you posted. We need Greasy Tech to switch that face though. That vest reminds of something in the movie "Office Space" : Lots of "Flair"!

Edited by Jonny Lingo

I think that there's a difference in LCM having to leave ONLY because TWI wanted to avoid further litigation and loss of money...

I also think that is the only reason that the scenario that allan proposed (LCM back on the throne) will not take place...

And I thank you ex10 for putting into words what I couldn't without being much more vile... I had to severely amend a long post...

...So, (In an attempt to bring this thread back to subject)...

...It would be interesting to hear of Freud's weekend and whether he sees lcm or not...and if he does, whether he makes a reference to the GS Cafe...

...Who knows, maybe Martindale will post here...

C'mon Craig...There's plenty of folks who would love to share some thoughts with you. :evilshades: