GreaseSpot Cafe

A Real Hate Church

year2027

Thanks Roy for your concern and prayers. As Coolwaters said we deal with Fred everyday sometimes several times a day. :( In fact I just saw some of his clan outside of the dog park a few minutes ago. Apparently he has a problem with dogs also. We have a message board for dog park some groomers and dog sitters wanted to post info on our board, but we had to tell them no because if we let them, then we would also have to let Fred post also his stuff the city informed us. So we had to limit it to official dog park info only. This is the kind of stuff we put up with here from Fred each and every day. Everyone was hoping that they would step inside the park because there were several dogs that had not had supper yet, but they thought better I guess.

My Dad graduated from Ogden High. He served on the Island of Unalaska at Dutch Harbor, Alaska from 1940 to 1945. He learned of Pearl Harbor while there. He suffered the bombing by the Japs during the (northern anchor of) The Battle Of Midway at Dutch Harbor, Alaska, and also served valiantly in The Battle of Attu in the Aleutians. I have a rifle that he took off a dead Jap Soldier from that battle. My Dad said that soldier died valiantly in that cave....

The movie "Three O'Clock High" was filmed at Ogden High School, Ogden, Utah. Great flick! Very unique architecture at that school, and the movie was awesome. My Pop thrilled to see his old high school make the limelight!

And, these idiotic, stupid, hating "Christians" who defame the memorial services of our countries' Fallen, should be dipped in hog crap, left to roast in the hot Kansas sun, and then be trampled upon by thousands of freshly pi$$ed off skunks, shat upon by six hundred and sixty six camels who had just consumed three hundred pounds of Limberger Cheese apiece, and then kicked in the ribs a few times each by....me!

With tears in my eyes, I think of my Pop doing his last tour of duty at Arlington National Cemetary, and I am so thankful for men and women like him who have answered the call to arms. Thank God they were unaware of such disgraceful actions by fellow "Americans".

God first

Beloved Jonny Lingo

God loves you my dear friend

Yes we must speak against those people for the people like your dad who fought for the USA

That was a loving action your Pop did helping take care of Arlington National Cemetary

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Beloved Abigail

Glad to hear your state is doing the right thing

thank you

Beloved Jonny Lingo

No I understood he was awaiting for the return but he fought for us my dear friend

thank you

• 1 year later...

Unfortunately, this Baptist church continues their harassing, sick behavior near the funerals of our soldiers.

My brother has been a member of ‘Patriot Guard Riders’ for some time now, and has stood w/ a flag at 10 funerals to date.

Their purpose is this:

1. Show our sincere respect for our fallen heroes, their families, and their communities.

2. Shield the mourning family and friends from interruptions created by any protestor or group of protestors.

We accomplish the latter through strictly legal and non-violent means.

I believe they remind each other of their purpose each time~ I am also a member, and look forward to standing in that shield.

I believe there will be also David. And these Patriot Guard Riders will hold a place of honor there, as will our fallen men and women that did what they did for the right reasons. There will also be a God who has told us vengeance is mine and these spineless weasels that follow another beat will get their due also!

Thank you David.

Edited by ChattyKathy

These folks are a perfect example of the dangers of inbreeding.

If this "church" really believes that the whole country is going to hell and there's nothing we can do about it, why do they even bother waving their signs around?

Oh yeah, to get their pictures in the paper, of course.

Recently I saw this group or a group like it protesting near the church for Gerald Fords Funeral (It's only two blocks from my home) The secret Service quietly took around 10 of them into custody. I heard they were released 12 hours later after it was found that they did not commit any crime... Oh darn, the funeral was over by then and they missed the Cavalcade driving into the church lot. Hurray for our Secret Service.

Thank You((((((((((( Roy))))))))))) for all your Love,

You have a very beautiful and tender heart full of humility and kindness! It is rare and alway wonderful to see!

God bless those amazing Patriot Guard Riders for their stand against hatred and bigotry!

God Bless and comfort Our nation. Our Military and their loved one; keep us strong and bear your arm against all evil.

Love You Roy, RBG

God first

Beloved All

God loves you all my dear friend

I glad we do not forget to warm others of the hate churches and that we have loving groups fighting against these with USA flags of love

its takes love to do what these bikers do I thank them

I thank the ones who mock these hate groups too showing how foolish hate is

RainbowsGirl thanks for the hugs and love

thank you all

These guys are also the ones that protested Matthew Sheppard's funeral, and they protest any other gay person that gets murdered for their sexual orientation. That attitude used to make me think they were on the same level as TWI, their website was www.godhatesfags.com, which I could see LCM registering.

However, when they started protesting funerals of fallen soldiers, I saw them sink to a level way past TWI. I'm against the Iraq war as most Americans are, but there is no reason to blame our military for the actions of politicians. The people that serve in our military do deserve our support and respect, even as we fight to remind the politicians that they work for We the People. I know plenty of people who I would consider "extreme left" and really hate the war with a passion, but nobody would dare protest against the troops. Caring for our own is one thing that people of both sides of the political debate can agree on, and it just shows how much further out there Phelps and his crew of jackasses are.