GreaseSpot Cafe

Myth of the Six Million

RumRunner

Based on your previous postings, even that won't "do". Your pattern has been to state an opinion and then disregard all evidence to the contrary. It's my opinion that you take positions that will p*ss people off, whether you understand them or not.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Myth of the Six Million, VPW's insistance that the holocaust was not real"

must be why the two are not separated on this thread because the two are the topic --that is two as together

OK CK, WTH, OM and others

Just how many did die, since you claim that the 6 million figure is wrong because we can't substantiate it

Please post your SUBSTAINTIATED figures ( with appropriate documentation)

It case you are unsure what I mean this is called put up or Stifle

I am sure you have the proof to back that up, what I want to see is government records. Not a media outlet or some person's opinion. Government records is the only thing that will do. Because believe me I will not take your word for it, or anybody Else's here.

CK

P.S

When does the "Think Raf is a weather man" go away from under my name

What makes you think I give a rat's butt what you will accept as proof?

The proof is there for any honest researcher, which you are not.

THANK GOD FOR THE AGE OF GRACE

CK

CKM, you words are very judgmental, assanine, and delusional. You are using God's grace in a way it was not meant to be. You worship a man. Your signature line shows it. If you really want to show God's love, you might show a little more tolerance instead of being so fundamentalist in your thinking. Your words reflect the same kind of hatrid as someone in the Talliban (sp?).

Edited by Wayfer Not

Also notice how CK uses "Thank God for the age of grace" as a clear illustration that he doesn't want to be held accountable for his actions. Like hiding behind grace like a little cowardly boy hiding behind his mama's skirt.

Seems that this is what the 'grace of God' amounts to for a certain number of people. Something to hide behind so they don't have to answer for what they do.

:nono5:

This was a subject in itself that probably should have alarmed me more about the TWI's ideals or teachings. For the more part, I don't disagree with a great amount of TWI's teaching, but the "Jews" and "Halocaust" teaching seemed very awkward. The evidence, the locations and the number of witnesses is remarkable.

As a group, the proclaimed "Jew" religion is still a worldly counterfiet, but they are people and reality is still reality.

I never saw Schindler's list until 2005, and I thought that the film was a tremendous way to portray the worth of a life over the worth of stuff.

If the witnesses and evidence of the Nazi's persecution of the Jew's is a fake, then we may as well say George Washington never existed either.

As a group, the proclaimed "Jew" religion is still a worldly counterfiet, but they are people and reality is still reality.

I liked your post, but I do not agree with the notion that the "Jew' religion is a "worldly counterfeit", when

we recall that the same thing has been expressed of Christian movements as well (by other Christians no less).

Danny

• 1 year later...

:(

"I'm not surprised that even in these days there are discoveries such as these, it underscores the enormous scope of the plans of annihilation of the Nazis and their collaborators in eastern Europe," he said. "This is an area that Jews were not deported from to concentration camps but rather murdered on the spot."

What makes you think I give a rat's butt what you will accept as proof?

The proof is there for any honest researcher, which you are not.

You made the claim 6 million Jews (and not some other figure) were killed in the Holocaust, but when you are put upon for proof to back up that figure this is the best you can do? I say you (it's not just you either) are still parroting the tonnage of stereotyped myth, propaganda and the "left overs" from Roosevelt and Truman's political campaigns. The historical past vs. the political present is apparently a difficult subject for you and others to contend with, seeing how this old thread is still "kicking" and that old 6 million killed debate is still clearly "alive and well". Some of you come off sounding just like another by-product of the powerful Jewish-Zionist lobby here in the good ol' USA.

Here is some honest research debunking the 6 million figure (these books are not TWI's "research" on the subject either) but I highly doubt proof is what some of you are looking for on this topic anyway. Apparently these books are equivalent to a "rat's butt" in you opinion as to "whatever it is" you would consider and accept as proof.

Did Six Million Really Die?

and God forbid there are scholarly works that contain scientific and technical evidence like air photo evidence that debunk that 6 million figure as well.

Dissecting the Holocaust

Also includes the full text of the Leuchter Report, and a facsimile of the entire Harwood booklet, Did Six Million Really Die?
Leuchter, Leuchter.. name rings a bell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_A._Leuchter

n 1988, Leuchter traveled to several sites of structures identified as gas chambers, where he collected samples from walls, ceilings and floors since he did not have permission to take samples, using a chisel and hammer to chip and scrape off pieces of the masonry.[1] He took copious notes about the floor plans and layout, and all of his actions were videotaped by a cameraman. (Leuchter, who had been married for about one month before the trip, told his wife that the trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau was their honeymoon.[1]) Leuchter then brought the samples back to Boston, where he presented them to Alpha Analytical Laboratories, a top laboratory, for testing. Leuchter told Alpha only that the samples were to be used as evidence in a court case about an industrial accident. The lab tested them for exposure to cyanide and found trace amounts in the alleged crematoria, which Leuchter dismissed in his report:

Some honeymoon..

what a "maroon"..

I remember part of the story, where he was a self-promoted "expert" in gas chambers and executions at a trial. Judge: "what degree do you have, that qualifies you as a SCIENTIFIC expert?"

Leuchter: "umm, well, it's in history.."

The scary part about this history "afficianado" turned junk scientist..

some people actually BELIEVE his blather..

Saw a History Channel show about the end of WWII.

There was a bit in it about the Death camps discovered by GIs

Einsenhower ordered as many troops and civilians as possible to view them.

Ike said he did it because he believed at some time the existence of these camps would be denied.

The number "6M" is not significant in and of itself.

People use that(the number) to dance around the fact that the Holocaust was real.

Was it 6 million, 6 thousand, 6 hundred? These are quantitative descriptors.

None of that negates the reality of the Holocaust.

I really don't care if the 6million figure is mathmatically accurate, it does not make what happened any less heinous or inexcusable.

Are the Jews of today the chosen people spoken of in the O.T.?

Again, not relevant to the issue at hand, which is the reality of the Holocaust.

Here's a REAL question to ponder.

Why was a " Biblical research and teaching ministry", who claimed to be focused on "The Word, The Word, and nothing but The Word" so obsessed with White Supremisist propaganda?