GreaseSpot Cafe

Permit to Resurrect Your Favorite Pet

T-Bone

Permit Clerk 25

Having obtained a copy of the Permit Thesaurus for The City of GOD (edition 123,567,894) off of E-bay we the undersigned wish to inform you that we have found some critical oversights by your department.

Perusal of city records shows that your department has failed to submit the following forms in quadruplicate.

165,165,878 (A) 1.z ESF permit to examine Suessian Fauna failure to file can lead to charges o f property destruction and trespass by the homeowner.874,230,786 (V) 123.8 ORA Notification to objection to residential Aquarium containing more than one shark if the aquarium in question is already is in place , and as a result of this oversight is eligible to expand , cost of expansion shall fall i=on the department or departments failure to file in a timely fashion.894,567,120 (Z) 3.aa PRP Permission to require more than 5 permits for anyone project In an effort to make the City a permit friendlier environment said waiver must be filed previous to each permit request over five.895,654,768 (Q) 6.p CWB Permit for the revocation of permission to reenact US Civil War Battles. Please note this must be filled out in triplicate no less than 14 days before the planned battle, citing number of combatants, specific Battle, types and numbers of equipment.789,085,512 (M) permit for the boarding of a Battleship older than 100 years Please note that boarding cannot take place in moonlight

I know that you will see to the filling out and filing of these forms, plus any fines or penalties due to failure to file or late filing

Yours

Lady of soon to be manor

Jacques Ives Cousteau

Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Horton

Jack Sparrow

TO: Permit Clerk 1007

RE: Overrun of Tribbles

Dear sir:

I am offering my pest control services for your Tribble investation. I have a large number of winged creatures which can dispatch those critters in no time.

If you would prefer to keep the furry little munchkins, my collection can be put to good use providing turbine services for your product.

As a by-product of that service, they also produce large amounts of quality fertilizer for the elaborate landscaping project you are probably developing to enhance your property.

Sincerely,

Alfred Hitchcock

Clerk 25

Joyous news, please find attached Permit 657,895-c-12.ac RMM Permit to excavate Renewed Mine in Manifestation, filed by Throgin son of Terin, son of Gimli, son of Gloin. The dwarves report that they have found a collapsed gold mine leading northward from my property under Mr Sparrows property. Both Mr Sparrow and I are, as you can imagine, thrilled by this news as we have each been promised 20% of the profits which will greatly expand the amount available for expansion and renovations of our respective mansions and grounds. The dwarves have set up operations in the Black Pearl anchored in Mr Sparrows inlet. They have assured both Chewy and myself that work will proceed apace on my mansion as they plan only to work by moonlight in the mine assisted by a sub contracted skeleton crew.

Dear potential Neighborhood resident

I take a few moments before I and the neighbors get ready to meet to decide on the final designs for the neighborhood bell tower,( a magnificent edifice with plenty of bat roosts in the belfry), to answer your concerns about deceased fish. Please note that "Lucky"is a fish-if a Great White Shark can be resurrected, anything that swims can be. Hope this answers your questions.

Got to run

Lady Farkletush

Edited by templelady

what about fish? all of those fish that have been flushed to a 'watery' grave all these years... can they be resurrected?

Tom, were they personal pets of yours?....If so, why would you do something like that?

Permit Clerk 25

Having obtained a copy of the Permit Thesaurus for The City of GOD (edition 123,567,894) off of E-bay we the undersigned wish to inform you that we have found some critical oversights by your department.Perusal of city records shows that your department has failed to submit the following forms in quadruplicate.165,165,878 (A) 1.z ESF permit to examine Suessian Fauna failure to file can lead to charges o f property destruction and trespass by the homeowner.874,230,786 (V) 123.8 ORA Notification to objection to residential Aquarium containing more than one shark if the aquarium in question is already is in place , and as a result of this oversight is eligible to expand , cost of expansion shall fall i=on the department or departments failure to file in a timely fashion.894,567,120 (Z) 3.aa PRP Permission to require more than 5 permits for anyone project In an effort to make the City a permit friendlier environment said waiver must be filed previous to each permit request over five.895,654,768 (Q) 6.p CWB Permit for the revocation of permission to reenact US Civil War Battles. Please note this must be filled out in triplicate no less than 14 days before the planned battle, citing number of combatants, specific Battle, types and numbers of equipment.789,085,512 (M) permit for the boarding of a Battleship older than 100 years Please note that boarding cannot take place in moonlightI know that you will see to the filling out and filing of these forms, plus any fines or penalties due to failure to file or late filing

Yours

Lady of soon to be manor

Jacques Ives Cousteau

Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Horton

Jack Sparrow

Dear Lady of soon to be manor and company,

As we said to another Blissful resident here, "well, maybe one day your concerns will be addressed."

Sincerely, Permit Clerk 25

Dear Alfred Hitchcock,

Thank you for your convenient offer - however I must decline for two reasons: I have grown quite fond of the Tribbles and according to City Code I would have to get a permit for each of your winged creatures with attached pedigree listing...I swear - sometimes I feel like giving Permit Clerk 25 the bird!

Sincerely, Permit Clerk 1007

:dance::dance: ATTENTION ONE AND ALL :dance::dance:

First Annual Block Party

Sunday the 8th of Priam

Get there early to listen to the Clarion Bells in the New Bell Tower ring in the morning

8AM

Breakfast Buffet catered by the Who's at Horton's place

9AM

March in the parade, to the tune "Men of Harlech" played by the clarion bells, from Horton's to the vacant field north of the Jackson Estate and west of the Sparrow Inlet.

9:30 AM to 2 PM

Reenactment of the Battle of Fredericksburg. Join in the fun, bring your own Musket or rent one from "Cousteau's Deep Sea Recoveries" booth. Snacks, and cool drinks on sale throughout the event by the crew of 'The Black Pearl" along with period costumes

2PM to 5PM

:) Barbecue at Lady Farkletush's on both patios BYOM everything else provided. :)

6PM

closing ceremonies

Cannonade by the real Civil war cannons

following by The NIGHT FLIGHT OF THE BATS

Thrill to their close order formations as they perform complex patterns in the air as they depart the bell tower for the evening hunt

ALL DAY EVENTS FOR KIDS AND ADULTS

Care and feeding of salt Water Crocs-- Get the chance to have your photograph taken with "Graham" while feeding him chickens from the viewing platform (6 mites)

Aquarium tours all day at the Cousteau "Seas of the world Theme Park" located in the Cousteau Mansion courtyard. Children under ten free Adults (3 mites)

:wave: Take a guided tour of a working gold mine -Buy your own bucket of dirt (5 mites) and look for nuggets put on by the "Kin of Gimli" :wave:

Free poetry readings by C3PO

Strafing runs over the sand dunes with Chewbacca in the Original Millennium Falcon(2 drachma) SORRY, ADULTS ONLY

:dance: COME ONE COME ALL -LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE :dance: