GreaseSpot Cafe

Episode Number 4

pawtucket

I have the correct channel......Day and time,please!!!! HAHAHAHA! I'll be waiting.

Cool beans!

I really like how the discussion flows and how the posters talk about a current thread. I think the "experiment" works and I look forward to future episodes like this - well done!

It was great hearing Shellon, Linda Z, and Abigail - and who's dog was that? :biglaugh: And of course, it was great hearing Paw - excellent, meaty, conversations! Thank you!

Great conversation with practical views shared from some of my favorite people.

I though the heart of what's best not necessarily what all agree with was great.

The point about how we are all learning this internet communication together was excellent. And this new part of the café is certainly going to add to that, it has already IMHO.

Linda, your words about Satori brought a smile.

An excellent piece of work everyone.

(oops, I haven't listened to part two of four yet)

DANG!! I want to listen to Part 2, but it's bedtime. :yawn1:

It was great to listen to Part 1 - Excellent to listen to and great points, as well.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Wonderful!! You're doing a great job with these, Paw! I love it!

And, you ladies are absolutely wonderful - great hearts you bring to the cafe. :love3: I admire all three of you.

Chas, that was my EmmaDog. A leaf apparently blew down the street 3 miles away and she had to scare away the marauding Huns. She's cute, but what a goof.

I enjoyed the heck out of being part of "the experiment." I think highly of Abi and Shellon, and it was great to hear their perspectives in real time, with their real voices--and Paw's too, of course! It added a richness for me beyond just words on a screen.

I do think Paw should get some kind of award for managing to get any words in edgewise with three women :D Thanks, Paw.

I've only listened to Chas's interview so far and really enjoyed it. Some great insights, Chas, and so "you." I look forward to the others, as soon as I can find a block of time to listen. Keep 'em coming, Paw.

Loved Part 2!! Now......if we all could only put into practice these wonderful ideas. :)

What's Oakspear's former signature line? "In theory and practice there is no difference, in practice, there is"? or something like that? It seems apropos to this discussion.

I listened to part 1 of episode 4 last night. Although I have seen pictures of Abi and Shellon, it is nice to put a voice with the names to each lady! :)

Shellon, I have pronounced your name incorrectly all this time. I always thought it was Shell-un. Now I have to correct myself to say Sheh-lon (Shelbert).

Thank you, David! I knew I had messed it up somehow, but I have always loved that signature line. :)

WN, I did the same thing! Finally, the second day of the Weenie Roast she asked me to pronounce her name correctly. :redface2: I hadn't even noticed that everyone else was saying it differently. :blink:

:offtopic:

Of course Shellon is her real name, but it is funny being around folks in person, knowing their "real" names and still calling them by their screen names. It's just how you get to know them and it's so hard to use a different name for 'em. :confused:

I also have to retrain my brain to say Shellon's name correctly. I've always though it was pronounced "Shell-un," too, WN. As we were saying goodbye on that phone call I caught myself saying, "Bye, Shell-un." As soon as it was out of my mouth I knew I'd goofed. Sorry 'bout that!