GreaseSpot Cafe

States of Consciousne

God first

States of Consciousness

Here I sat looking up while looking down at my self at the same. As I reach for answers about the consciousness of the seed in the womb of flesh I all so ask about the seed of Christ in the womb of our hearts.

But we must begin with the consciousness of the flesh as blood life or DNA life but let me make this as simple as I can. The consciousness of the male DNA knows what to do to fix with the consciousness of the woman DNA making a seed of two in the woman.

Then there consciousness of the seed as it knows how to grow into a child in the womb of the mother. This consciousness is known as growth consciousness of flesh the same consciousness that plants have.

Then there the birth of this child in the fleshly womb of the mother and the second the child takes his or her first breath soul consciousness has begin and we know the child has consciousness because he or she cry out for love and this we the same consciousness as animals have.

This is the consciousness of what some may call think and reacting with others my crying to get one way or crying to get help in the beginning and later talking out loud to us of wants, needs, loves, and many other things.

While the body grows in size by growth consciousness the soul grows in fleshly understanding with fleshly health by soul consciousness with its life in the blood the very oxygen we breath in. Our soul life can be called our breath life consciousness.

While our spirit consciousness has not life until we received Christ in our heart and believed the words he share and the things we did for us. Then the Fleshly consciousness of our soul consciousness mixes with the consciousness of Christ making a seed in the womb of our hearts.

With out the mixture of soul consciousness with Christ consciousness we are trap to only to live by fleshly consciousness but with the mixture we become a seed that is growing into a child but not a fleshly child but a spiritual child like God and Christ but very younger in age.

Like the fleshly child in the womb of his or her fleshly mother the spiritual child in the womb of our hearts depends on Christ and God to give the child its needs to grow the truth and love from above.

But at the great day of birth the last trump of fleshly breath out of the heart comes you the child of spiritual growth life to take your spiritual breath of light and with this body of knowing you shall live alone side of God.

Now I know some will say there many levers of fleshly consciousness and there are and just too name a few there wide awake, half asleep, deep sleep, and dead but all of these still have some consciousness until its finish and the body of flesh is dust again.

You see there consciousness after soul death in the body but just not in the blood were the life of the soul is. For there consciousness in knowing how to decay back to dust in the fleshly state but thanks to God that our spirit is not limit to the body of flesh and the life of breath.

For our spirit life consciousness is a new creation created by the works of Christ so that we can join him in the air as lights of God. For I will end now I hope others can add insight to this.

Thank you with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Like the fleshly child in the womb of his or her fleshly mother the spiritual child in the womb of our hearts depends on Christ and God to give the child its needs to grow the truth and love from above.
this part about the spiritual child in the womb of our hearts depends on Christ.. how does manifestations-of-the-spirit and fruit-of-the-spirit fit into this?

God first

Beloved Carl Smuda

God loves you my dear friend

The God and Christ talking care of the child's needs is the Holy Spirit the Giver given the child the holy spirit in you what to do, say, or believe

Its like breathing the child takes in spiritual things from above and the heart of the flesh lets them out into the world

hope this helps

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

It helps a little. Do you use any of the Christian church epistles as inspired writ? If you had to put your inspirations into the categories of manifestations-of-the-spirit (I Corinthians 12-14) where or how would you label your understanding? I'm not really that much into labels, I'm just fishing for a comparison between your post here and the uncontested writings of the Apostle-to-the-Gentiles?

God first

Beloved Carl Smuda

God loves us my dear friend

you have ask

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you use any of the Christian church epistles as inspired writ?

---------------------------------------------------------------

I am not sure I understand the question but if you ask how I see the Christian church epistles as inspired writtens ?

I see them as the milk of the word of God for us but in the time they were wrote has meat for the people they were wrote too.

I see them as words of prophecy with words of wisdom and words of knowledge mix together in a note of love

Now I do not just read what most Christians call the word of God but I read other books that men did not put in the bible like the book of Enoch

* The Works of Flavius Josephus

* The Book of Jasher

* Legends of the Jews

* The Story of Ahikar

* Pistis Sophia

* The Books of Adam and Eve -- translation of the Latin version

* Life of Adam and Eve -- translation of the Slavonic version

* Life of Adam and Eve -- translation of the Greek version (a.ka. The Apocalypse of Moses)

* The Apocalypse of Adam

* The Book of Adam

* The Second Treatise of the Great Seth

* 1 Enoch (Ethiopic Apocalypse of Enoch)

* 1 Enoch Composit (inc. Charles, Lawrence & others)

* 2 Enoch (Slavonic Book of the Secrets of Enoch)

* Enoch (another version)

* Melchizedek

* The Book of Abraham

* The Testament of Abraham

* The Apocalypse of AbrahamNEW July 18, 2004

* Joseph and Aseneth

* Selections from The Book of Moses

* Revelation of Moses

* The Assumption of Moses (aka: The Testament of Moses)

* The Martyrdom of Isaiah

* The Ascension of Isaiah

* The Revelation of Esdras

* The Book of Jubilees

* Tales of the Patriarchs

* The Letter of Aristeas

* The Book of the Apocalypse of Baruch (aka: 2 Baruch)

* The Greek Apocalypse of Baruch (aka: 3 Baruch)

* Fragments of a Zadokite work

* 1 Esdras

* 2 Esdras

* 1 Maccabees

* 2 Maccabees

* 3 Maccabees

* 4 Maccabees

* Letter of Jeremiah

* The Prayer of Azariah

* Baruch

* Prayer of Manassas

* Bel and the Dragon

* Wisdom of Sirach

* Wisdom of Solomon

* Additions to Esther

* Tobit

* Judith

* Susanna

* Psalm 151

o Community Rule

o The 'Zadokite' Document

* Narrative of Joseph of Arimathaea

* Epistle of the Apostles

* Report of Pilate the Procurator

* History of Joseph the Carpenter

* Apocryphon of James (Another version)

* The Letter of Peter to Philip

* Book of John the Evangelist

* Ptolemy's Commentary on the Gospel of John Prologue

* Avenging of the Saviour

* The Apocryphon of John (Long Version)

* The Sentances of Sextus

* Book of Thomas the Contender

* Lost Books of the Bible

o The GOSPEL of the BIRTH OF MARY

o The PROTEVANGELION (Another version)

o The first Gospel of the INFANCY of JESUS CHRIST

o The Infancy Gospel of Thomas Composit

+ Greek (A)

+ Greek (B)

+ Latin

o Infancy Compilation (all)

o The Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew

o THE EPISTLES of JESUS CHRIST and ABGARUS KING of EDESSA (Another version)

o The GOSPEL of NICODEMUS (or ACTS of PONTIUS PILATE) (Another Version)

o Letters of HEROD and PILATE

o The APOSTLES' CREED

o THE EPISTLE of PAUL the APOSTLE to the LAODICEANS

o The EPISTLES of PAUL the APOSTLE to SENECA (w/SENECA's to PAUL)

o The ACTS of PAUL and THECLA

o The FIRST EPISTLE of CLEMENT to the CORINTHIANS

o The SECOND EPISTLE of CLEMENT to the CORINTHIANS

o The GENERAL EPISTLE OF BARNABAS

o The EPISTLE of IGNATIUS to the EPHESIANS

o The EPISTLE of IGNATIUS to the MAGNESIANS

o The EPISTLE of IGNATIUS to the TRALLIANS

o The EPISTLE of IGNATIUS to the ROMANS

o The EPISTLE of IGNATIUS to the PHILADELPHIANS

o The EPISTLE of IGNATIUS to the SMYRNAEANS

o The EPISTLE of IGNATIUS to POLYCARP

o The EPISTLE of POLYCARP to the PHILIPPIANS

o HERMAS

o The First Book of HERMAS (or VISIONS)

o The Second Book of HERMAS (or COMMANDS)

o LETTERS OF HEROD AND PILATE

o THE LOST GOSPEL ACCORDING TO PETER

o THE GOSPEL of PETER - LAST

o The EPISTLE of IGNATIUS to the PHILIPPIANS

o The MARTYRDOM of IGNATIUS

o The MARTYRDOM of POLYCARP

o TERTULLIAN on SPECTICALS

o TERTULLIAN on PRAYER

o TERTULLIAN on PATIENCE

o TERTULLIAN on MARTYRS

o The Report of Pilate to Caesar

o Gospel of Bartholomew

o Gospel of Thomas

o Gospel of Phillip

o Secret Gospel of Phillip

o Book of Marcion

o Excerpts from the Gospel of Mary

o The Letter of Aristeas

o The Didache

* The Gospel of Judas

while still reading the bible books

just to name a few

you ask

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you had to put your inspirations into the categories of manifestations-of-the-spirit (I Corinthians 12-14) where or how would you label your understanding?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

the meat of the word of God

I see them as words of prophecy with words of wisdom and words of knowledge mix together in a note of love

as for a label

unto the seed of Christ in the last days maybe

unto Gentiles and Jews as we all can reach to teach by the gift of Christ in us by manifestations of spirit whether written or spoke live

hope this helps

thank you

Roy,

How exciting! Tell me, what is the year 2027? Is that the Parousia or something? :biglaugh:

Anyway, how exciting! I've read chunks of the patristic letters. Do we call them that? Ignatius letters, and the like. The didache. Some of the apocrapha. I had a lot of fun reading chunks of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Those people really loved God and His Law and His Sabbath. Looks like you've read some of the Nag Hammadi find too, yes? I was blown away when I saw how much material is out there that the Scholars know about that 99% of the Christians are clueless to. It looked to me that for every book in canon there are several amazing ancient writs that didn't "get in."

Carl

God first

Beloved Carl Smuda

God loves you my dear friend

Yes there are a lot of books out there I see some as the word of God and some I just do not known but I have learn something from all

I like reading these books and then talk to Jesus Christ about them

the year 2027 AD is going to be the 2,000th year from the year Christ went up in the air by my date line study

now I must add that in about 1993 or so I ask God this "If the bible reads I can not know the day, hour, or season for the return of Christ can I know the year" I heard 2027

never forgot that

but after time I learn that 1997 was going to be Jesus Christ 2000th birthday

Now i do not know is this going to be my personal return of Christ the day I die or a return for all because the world as been destroy by fire

I only can wait and see

thank you