GreaseSpot Cafe

creating new possibilities

prayingfordaylight

I have been inspired as of late about the REAL potential of creating new possibilities in my life. I think so many of us go through life behind our masks or our walls, and are never very authentic, even when we are so practiced at telling everyone how authentic we really are.

I know that in the recent past I have even read posts about getting past the past and how some people can do that, and some cannot. I agree and disagree with this type of thinking, all at the same time. I agree that while some people cannot, I also state that they could....they could if they really wanted to create new possibilities in their lives. Does clinging and holding on to the past get you the results that you really want and deserve to have in your life? When I speak of possibilities, I use it in a very unconventional way. Possibilities CAN be used in the sense of the PRESENT TENSE...and not in its ordinary meaning of where the word itself represents an outcome or goal that always attaches itself to the future events.

I just think....that new possibilities for being call a person into being a POWERFUL being....

give you new openings that perhaps you did not have before.........

and that you can take something really, really ugly and negative and create a NEW VIEW and therefore a new experience in your life that makes any and all CURRENT constrants disappear.

Its just a few thoughts I have had, and wondered what others may think about

CREATING NEW POSSIBILITIES.

I have learned some of this from a class I am taking, and will want to post more as I learn more, but so far, this is what I have taken from it. Its not a biblical class at all, its just about possibilities.

Dawn

Life's too short, at least here on this planet...

I put the ball-bat away years ago and have not used it for quite sometime and I sure as heck don't miss it (and wounds do heal...I know)

Possibilities? Why they are endless, are they not?

Whether it's today or for tomarrow...man ya gotta' dream about somethin'

Sure do love ya' ...theres a little daylight for you! :wave: