GreaseSpot Cafe

Lanuages in the bible

year2027

God first

Languages in the Bible

Wrote unknown - rewrote 09-11-2003

There are three languages that the bible was wrote in, Aramaic, Hebrew, and Greek or at least that what most church leaders teach. The Old Testament was wrote in Hebrew than later rewrote in Aramaic but the New Testament was wrote in Aramaic them

rewrote in Greek.

Now let us look at the group of people that were at the day of Pentcost, who were they and what language did they speak.

We read in Acts 1:4 "And being assembled together with them commanded them that they, should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me."

They the apostles were at Jerusalem at the day of Pentcost. Now lets move on who was there to witness what was spoken and what languages they spoke.

In Acts 2:7-11 "And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold are not all these which speak (Galileans?") All the apostles spoke the language of the Galileans.

But in Acts 2:8 “And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?” Look the people all heard the apostles speak in the own language but the apostles were Galileans.

In Acts 2:9-11 “ Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.”

While many of these may speak the same language its easy to see not all spoke the language of the apostles the language of Galileans but each person heard they home town language spoke.

Who was here at the day of Pentcost Galileans, Parthians, Medes, Elamites, Mesopamia, Judea, Cappadocia, Pontus, Asia, Phrygia, Pamphylia, Egypt, Libya, Cyrene, strangers of Rome, Jews, proselytes, Cretes, and Arabians.

Then in Acts 2:14 "But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:"

Here we have all that dwell at Jerusalem added to the nineteen listed above.

---1 Galileans - used as number one shows unity

---2 Parthians - used as number two which establishes

--- 3 Medes - used as number three complets

--- 4 Elamites - used as number four relates to world

--- 5 Mesopotamia - used as number five shows grace

--- 6 Judea - used as number six relates to man

--- 7 Cappadocia - used as number seven relates to spiritual perfection

--- 8 Pontus - used as number eight refers to new begining

--- 9 Asia used as number nine refers to judgement

-- 10 Phrygia - used as number ten refers to perfection of divine order

--11 Pamphylia - used as number eleven refers to falling short of goverment perfection which ends in imperfection

--12 Egypt - used as number twelve refers to goverment perfection

--13 Libya - used as number thireteen refers to eight plus seven,

new begining with spiritual perfection

--14 Cyrene - used as number fourtheen refers to established spirit perfection

--15 strangers of Rome - used as number fiftheen refering to complete grace

--16 Jews - used as number sixtheen refering to established new begining

--17 proselytes - used as number seventheen refers to spiritual perfection of divine order

-- 18 Cretes - used as number eightheen refers to divine order of new begining

--19 Arabians - used as number nineteen refering to divine order of judgement

-- 20 all that dwell at Jerusalem - used as number twenty refers to established perfection of divine order

Lets look at them in groups of languages which they spoke.

(1) Gaileans - Aramaic language they were set aside by beginning the speakers at Pentecost showing unity.

(9) Asia spoke Greek at the time, Asia had (8) Pontus, (7) Cappadocia, (11) Pamphylia, (10) Phrygia, and (5) Mesopotamia which is one county with five cities, this shows unity of grace.

(16) Jew one group of people speaking Hebrew which are (6) Judaea, (19) Arabians, (17) Proselytes, and (18) Crete, one group of people with four cities they live in or unity of the world.

(14) Cyrene one language that is a language that's not around today there are scrips of the language but noone understands, which shows a tongue of unknown origin with unity of God.

(12) Egypt and (13) Librya two country of the same Language which establishes the day of Pentecost.

(

2) Parthians was a language of three groups of people (3) Medes, and (4) Elamites

(15) Strangers of Rome the language of this people could be many which shows languages of unknown origins with unity of God.

(20) All that dwell at Jerusalem the men of Israel this is setting these people apart by unity of God.

There are seven groups of people or languages here with show spiritual perfection of Pentecost.

Twelve languages showing government perfection or four times three which is the world that's complete.

Twenty groups here which is established divine perfection or five times four which is grace over the world.

Twelve groups with seven languages spoke but it takes seven and six to make twelve or spiritual perfection over man with government perfection.

This old study shows us how perfectly God works to even have the people come in a way to teach how God works to teach us putting keys to his love in the many groups of people who were there at the day of Pentecost.

Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

• 2 weeks later...
God first

Languages in the Bible

Wrote unknown - rewrote 09-11-2003

There are three languages that the bible was wrote in, Aramaic, Hebrew, and Greek or at least that what most church leaders teach. The Old Testament was wrote in Hebrew than later rewrote in Aramaic but the New Testament was wrote in Aramaic them

rewrote in Greek.

The vast majority of the New Testament was originally written in Greek not Aramaic. Greek being the lingua- franca in the region at the time, the Septuigant ( Greek OT) was the most widely used text by the Jews at the time of Jesus. It was most likely the text that he read from and quoted.

Now let us look at the group of people that were at the day of Pentcost, who were they and what language did they speak.

We read in Acts 1:4 "And being assembled together with them commanded them that they, should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me."

They the apostles were at Jerusalem at the day of Pentcost. Now lets move on who was there to witness what was spoken and what languages they spoke.

In Acts 2:7-11 "And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold are not all these which speak (Galileans?") All the apostles spoke the language of the Galileans.

But in Acts 2:8 "And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?" Look the people all heard the apostles speak in the own language but the apostles were Galileans.

In Acts 2:9-11 " Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God."

While many of these may speak the same language its easy to see not all spoke the language of the apostles the language of Galileans but each person heard they home town language spoke.

Who was here at the day of Pentcost Galileans, Parthians, Medes, Elamites, Mesopamia, Judea, Cappadocia, Pontus, Asia, Phrygia, Pamphylia, Egypt, Libya, Cyrene, strangers of Rome, Jews, proselytes, Cretes, and Arabians.

Then in Acts 2:14 "But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:"

Here we have all that dwell at Jerusalem added to the nineteen listed above.

---1 Galileans - used as number one shows unity

---2 Parthians - used as number two which establishes

--- 3 Medes - used as number three complets

--- 4 Elamites - used as number four relates to world

--- 5 Mesopotamia - used as number five shows grace

--- 6 Judea - used as number six relates to man

--- 7 Cappadocia - used as number seven relates to spiritual perfection

--- 8 Pontus - used as number eight refers to new begining

--- 9 Asia used as number nine refers to judgement

-- 10 Phrygia - used as number ten refers to perfection of divine order

--11 Pamphylia - used as number eleven refers to falling short of goverment perfection which ends in imperfection

--12 Egypt - used as number twelve refers to goverment perfection

--13 Libya - used as number thireteen refers to eight plus seven,

new begining with spiritual perfection

--14 Cyrene - used as number fourtheen refers to established spirit perfection

--15 strangers of Rome - used as number fiftheen refering to complete grace

--16 Jews - used as number sixtheen refering to established new begining

--17 proselytes - used as number seventheen refers to spiritual perfection of divine order

-- 18 Cretes - used as number eightheen refers to divine order of new begining

--19 Arabians - used as number nineteen refering to divine order of judgement

-- 20 all that dwell at Jerusalem - used as number twenty refers to established perfection of divine order

Lets look at them in groups of languages which they spoke.

(1) Gaileans - Aramaic language they were set aside by beginning the speakers at Pentecost showing unity.

(9) Asia spoke Greek at the time, Asia had (8) Pontus, (7) Cappadocia, (11) Pamphylia, (10) Phrygia, and (5) Mesopotamia which is one county with five cities, this shows unity of grace.

(16) Jew one group of people speaking Hebrew which are (6) Judaea, (19) Arabians, (17) Proselytes, and (18) Crete, one group of people with four cities they live in or unity of the world.

(14) Cyrene one language that is a language that's not around today there are scrips of the language but noone understands, which shows a tongue of unknown origin with unity of God.

(12) Egypt and (13) Librya two country of the same Language which establishes the day of Pentecost.

(

2) Parthians was a language of three groups of people (3) Medes, and (4) Elamites

(15) Strangers of Rome the language of this people could be many which shows languages of unknown origins with unity of God.

(20) All that dwell at Jerusalem the men of Israel this is setting these people apart by unity of God.

There are seven groups of people or languages here with show spiritual perfection of Pentecost.

Twelve languages showing government perfection or four times three which is the world that's complete.

Twenty groups here which is established divine perfection or five times four which is grace over the world.

Twelve groups with seven languages spoke but it takes seven and six to make twelve or spiritual perfection over man with government perfection.

This old study shows us how perfectly God works to even have the people come in a way to teach how God works to teach us putting keys to his love in the many groups of people who were there at the day of Pentecost.

I think you are putting unwarranted "spiritual weight" upon the order of a simple list of peoples/countries. It is just a list of who was there --- and it may not even be all inclusive. The order is most likely meaningless.

While numbers do many times have spiritual significance, it is an interpretational mistake to always ascribe spiritual qualities upon things listed in the scpriptures, based upon the order in which those things are listed.

Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

Edited by Goey

God first

Beloved Goey

God loves us my dear friend

thank you for better understanding on Aramaic

As for order having no meaning

I believe God wrote the bible with even the order things are listed having a reason and purpose

the reason depends on order but the purpose is to teach

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Beloved Goey

God loves us my dear friend

thank you for better understanding on Aramaic

As for order having no meaning

I believe God wrote the bible with even the order things are listed having a reason and purpose

the reason depends on order but the purpose is to teach

thank you

Roy, I didn't say that order had no meaning, but rather that in that in that particular section it probably does not.

In any case God didn't write the Bible, people did. Why spend so much time and effort on numerological guesswork and miss the real message?

God first

Beloved Cynic

God loves loves you my friend

Most of the time I only write 2-3 treads but every now and then I write a few more but most post I write are down here in docrtine my friend

are you mad it me or some one elst

come down here and share a doctrine subject my friend

are you doing ok today my friend

thank you