GreaseSpot Cafe

The Prove it stage

God first

The Prove it stage

07-10-2007

Beloved friends of these many boards I love to write on from time to time but before I begin with the subject that I am moved to write about God loves each and every one of us not matter whether we give love back or not.

As I travel there are all ways people who want me to prove things that can not be proved my me or anyone to other but each person must prove in their own hearts what they want to believe.

Even science can not prove things because here what happens they prove it to their self then they write data about what they have proved to their self.

Then we read the data they wrote and by the data we either prove it to our self by what we read or we do not its this simple.

People look at the bible 1 Peter 3:15 "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:" and get prove this or that.

But what this verses is saying give a reason by showing them were you came up with your doctrines so they can take your data and reason it out for their self.

Other wise they prove things for their self that will be written in there heart as a truth as you do .

1 Cor 13:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

That work is what each man has prove in his or her own heart as the fire of love shows which ones are pure and true because we are still flesh which is weak.

1 Cor 13:14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

The goods things we prove we keep for ever more but the bad things we prove they are removed from within our hearts in due time even if that due time is our day of changed.

1 Cor 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Be it you or me we are all ways growing by working that which in our hearts as we have proved being unmoveable to the ones that came by the Lord Jesus Christ but the ones that came by worldly teaching burning them out of our heart one by one .

Gal 6:4 But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.

Every man prove his own work to who his own heart as every man rejoice over the truth he has made his own.

Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

The gift ministries listed in verse 11 of Eph 4 are to give us the data we need to work out what we prove within our hearts that which we make our own.

Phil 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Yes work out your own salvation other wise prove it to our self by doing your own work by reading the data your self and listen to other share the data but last making up your own heart what you are to believe .

Until we have made it our own in our hearts its just a saying’s but once we believe it right or wrong it becomes part of us.

A living truth we share the truth that came from above or we share a lie that we have believe by others giving us data that came from the work of the below.

So I end with this statement "take your time working out what you will write within your heart and all ways be willing to give it a second look with love to see if what you believe is the work of truth or not."

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy