GreaseSpot Cafe

How far will you go

year2027

God first

How far will you go

wrote 11-17-2007

Here I sat as I begin to go out on a deep end as to say but no matter what I say God and Christ loves us.

Yes how far will you go, where some one may call you crazy, stupid, fool, slow, or what ever they can call you to belittle you.

I have a friend name Thomas who I know because I went to school with his brother and if any one could go way out there Thomas could.

One day me and my friend Mike were visiting our class mate Branch and his older brother Thomas came over to us and said.

"Here a axe double edge let me lay my head on this wagon and one of you cut off my head unless you are afraid."

Will he put it out there but thanks to God no one cut off his head we just shake our heads and went on.

If you got to know Thomas you see he was not trying to kill his self but because of his lack of common sense because he watch too much TV because he was kick out of school at third grade.

They called him slow but the truth was he was just let to grow wild after the lost of his step father’s wife so he was more like a animal.

He got kick out of school for pulling a butcher knife at a third grade teacher when she tried to spank him again not being willing to sat still.

Thomas knows more about farming than a lot of people who have farmed for years other wise he learn what he wanted and nothing else.

So that you got the picture of what it is to put your self out there will were some may laugh but others will understand because they been out there too.

Now I will not do nothing like Thomas did but like when I first told people about the power of speaking in tongues which is in some way’s out there I believe.

Whether out of my body or within my body I have saw the face of Christ and have walk above and below with Christ.

I have talk to some people who awaited the first coming of Christ to overcome the grave of death and I have talk to people who have died in Christ or with the seed of Christ in them.

I have saw my seed out of my body or within my body joining other seeds to become great lights of love and truth.

I know you have been taught to understand truth by comparing written word of God to other written word of God but we are not talking about fleshly or natural things.

We are talking about spiritual things that which does not make sense with my fleshly mind but when I look at things that seem foolish all begins to come together.

Five senses a bush is a bush and a tree is a tree but spiritually a bush is a tree just like first is last or judgement or death comes before birth.

Otherwise we must die so we can be born and we must die so we can live and all others things mean nothing.

No man can see God with there fleshly eyes but I have witness God in my seed of Christ as I wait for my day I die so I can be born the great year of 2027 AD but what day will your birth come.

Now I am still human and I get caught up in missions like to help people like "Preacher" see its not nothing but PFAL but that which one can not see the love of God.

I know I was not the only one caught up in trying to help the "Preacher" see the light of truth by helping him move on with his life.

Now that you know I am still a man with all its rewards and cursing’s of living in my fleshly body of bone and dust.

I believe I write the word of God has I asked my seed of Christ what to write down to get you to see spiritual things are not what most think.

Over the years I have taught myself ways for me to get peaceful that works for me so I could see a image of what spiritual things might look like as I feel things that words can not show a picture of.

I had dreams, visions, and things some would call illusions because they are not base in reality but the lack of reality helps me see that which can be saw.

So I call for you to leave the ideal of fleshly thinking and open your hearts to things like a bush being a tree or first in a row being the last in the same row.

We die so we can live the more than abundant life one not of flesh but of that which is outside of that which you call real.

Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

Roy,

Your writing reminds me of the parables that Jesus spoke in - let those who have ears to hear, hear. Studying Hebrew, the Hebraic perspective, mindset and way of thinking has taught me that we can learn wonderful truths from those who present truth to us in a different way.

Myles Monroe also gives a beautiful teaching about how the end of all things is the beginning of everything - that the end IS the beginning. That God had the end before He could start at the beginning. And the first is last and the last is first. That the tree was a seed in God's mind before it was ever a bush or the tree. We have to be able to see and know the end before we can understand the beginning.

And when God gave you the vision of the seed of you joining the seed of others to become great lights of love and truth, I can't imagine how beautiful it was in your mind's eye. You truly were given the vision of the one body coming together to work together in God's mercy, beauty and love.

I will study your letter. Blessings to you and thank you. Edi