GreaseSpot Cafe

If you love animals and hate to shop...

Linda Z

This is for real. Every time you go to the site and click on the big purple button on the home page, sponsors of the site donate toward food for strays/rescues, etc. You can visit and click daily.

If you buy anything from the store there, more food is donated. There's a huge selection, from little gift items to art and nice jewelry. I've bookmarked it at the top of my list, to help me remember to stop by daily.

You can also donate there to specific animal rescue causes, such as spaying and neutering, buying vaccines, helping to care for special needs animals, rescuing animals after disasters, etc.. A $10 donation to one of those gets you free shipping on your order, and there's a facebook link to click to find out about other discounts/deals. I got $10 off my order from that. Pretty cool.

I hate malls, so I was happy to find some nice Christmas gifts, including a little something for myself. :biglaugh:

Check it out!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3