GreaseSpot Cafe

sirguessalot

year2027

God first

sirguessalot

01-31-2010

Dear sirguessalot I am written a friend you my friend what has gone wrong my friend I hope your family doing good. I think that you upset with me for a reason I do not understand because I have been block sending you a message.

I do not know how long you have been upset with me what did I do to you that made so mad maybe it’s the pictures I used in U-Tubes because some you gave me. Maybe it was that I faced the truth in put in my life story.

Maybe it’s the fact that my love for truth is causing me the say things you do not understand yet but you say things I do agree with yet. Nothing will be hide from us when we become Gods this is just a mirror of what is to come.

Maybe being a Mock is good ideal but Mocking is nothing but the edge of truth it more than that and less than that. I know you understand why the devil is part of God and God is part of the devil.

The mysteries of my life are just being told but what is the mystery of your life because I want to get out of my prisons of flesh. I told my story and leave out part must be this way but after time I seen it good to do that.

But because of other people shortcoming I had it hide so people would not judge for a few I did in the past. So I ask you what wrong? I know you do not come here every day and you are on post reply silence.

I hope you will take the time to answer me but if not I glad I meet you because you have taught me to think outside the box and more than. Thank you my friend with love and a holy kiss Roy.

dear brother Roy...

glad i noticed this thread...

...please know that i am not upset with you...never have been...not even close.

And I watched some of them...but the U-Tubes did not offend me either. I'm just currently suffering from an all-media information overload hangover...forcing my self to be pickier about the quantity and quality of information i digest.

And after over ten years of online socializing i've decided not to engage publicly and/or personally in social networks for awhile. Partially because i am trying to focus and re-prioritize. I don't write fast enough or well enough....and life is dealing up a perfect sh!tstorm of realities to navigate....and socializing was complicated and challenging and confusing enough before all the hypertext. I find myself often hoping my online friends can understand my absence without taking it personal.

I think of you often, Roy...I read much of your story and find it admirable how you are putting so much out there. and thanks for doing it...I wonder if someday i will be as courageous as you in this regard.

If we both live to see the day i find my way ... one of my prayers has long been that we can meet and spend some time.

But if not...as the ancients might say when parting..."may you die well by living well." ...one of the greatest blessings i have come to know.

in Love,

Todd

God first

thanks Todd

i glad you saw it too

and i can understand re-prioritize things and i will give all the time you need

yes we can die well or have new birth well because i believe death is only a stage of birth

and birth is only a stage of death

the two are same

i am blessed

with love and a holy kiss Roy