GreaseSpot Cafe

John 3:16?

Mans deliberate attempt to undermine the gospel of John, John 3:16,

that's a notion that's anachronistically read back into the bible; the

fact is, John 3:16 is during the Mosaic Covenant. No way around this

Mosaic Covenant, Yeshua would not have said what is in John 3:16.

The Mosaic Covenant vs John 3:16?

Teach me, why couldn't he say it?

I made the claim that the gospel of John starts telling its story

after the six temptations of Satan, the first five chapters of John

is the story line, then Luke 4:1 begins to tell the story line of the

harmony of the four gospels. The next time John starts telling the

story line in the gospels, is when all four gospels tell the same story,

the feeding of the five thousand.

Here is how I wrote John, staring with 2:12-3:22, this is in the thread

of "The Author of Life Everlasting "2";

Afterwards Yeshua went down to Capernaum, he and his mother, and his brothers, and his disciples;

and they were there a few days; and the Passover of the Israelites drew near; and Yeshua went up to

Jerusalem; and he found in the temple courts those who sold beeves, and sheep, and doves, and the

moneychangers sitting there; and he made himself a whip from a cord, and turned them all out of the

temple courts, and the sheep, and the beeves, and the moneychangers; and he poured out their money,

and overset their tables; and he said to them that sold doves, "Take away these things; and make not my

Father's house, a house of trading." But the Israelites replied, saying to him, "What sign show you to us,

since you do these things?" Yeshua answered, saying to them, "Tear down this tempe, and in three days

it will raise up." The Israelites said to him, "It took forty-six years to build this temple, and will you raise

it up in three days?" And while Yeshua was in Jerusalem, at the feast of the Passover, many believed in him,

because they saw the miracles which he did; and there was a man of the Pharisees there, whose name was

Nicodemus, a ruler of the Israelites. and he came to Yeshua by night, and said to him, "Teacher, we know

that you are a teacher sent from Yahweh; for no man can do these miracles that you are doing, unless Yahweh

is with him." Yeshua replied, saying to him, "Truly I say to you, that, unless a man be born anew, he cannot

behold the sovereignty of Yahweh." Nicodemus said to him, "How can an old man be born? Can he enter a

second time into his mother's womb, and be born?" Yeshua replied, saying to him, "Truly I say to you, that,

unless a man be born of water and new nature, he cannot enter the sovereignty of Yahweh. That which is born

of the flesh, is flesh; and that which is born of new nature, is new nature. Be not surprised that I said to you,

you must be born of new nature." Nicodemus answered, saying to him, "How can these things be?" Yeshua

answered, saying to him, "Are you a teacher of Israel, and yet you do not understand these things?" After these

things, came Yeshua and his disciples into the land of Judah.

We can reason John 3:11-3:21 back into the story line; but their just seems

something is not right with this, it just seems not to line up with the Mosaic

covenant somehow? Their seems to be that three-in-one god thing going on?

It seems someone is trying to crame something in, instead of letting the story

of the four gospels tell the story? Thanks cara, for your insight.

It is also believed that verse 16 is part of the narrative, the story that was written later, not something actually spoken by him at the time.

I think that the Israelites were all about Monotheism during the time of the story line in

the four gospel; it seems that someone tried to tell and or add to, a different event.

I think that event is a notion that's anachronistically read back into the four gospels?

Just somehow seems that event clashs with the Mosaic Covenant?

Edited by teachmevp