GreaseSpot Cafe

The real me, the real me, not some mask I want to say is me.

year2027

God/the man of flesh the cunning serpent/Jesus the man was the illusion/

Christ the real man of God

The real me, the real me, not some mask I want to say is me.

07-25-2012

Sometimes my friends do not understand why I say something that goes against what they think is God word but I tell I must do as God order me in my heart to do. If I went against my heart I could not say in my heart I have prove God to be real and truth that I follower because I have proven it to be love and everyone knows God is love and love is God. It does not matter that you do not see as I do because you see God as your understanding of love.

Now that does not mean your right or me right it only means we are both learning God's truth in different ways because we are the same person. One might at be at one lever of growth and another person might be total different place in their walk to be more like Jesus Christ was so is any one right or any one wrong there are both right and they are both wrong. Can a person be a child of God before their a new born baby science tells a person us must the baby comes before the baby can become a child.

Have you ever heard that song called “it hard to be humble when your perfect in every way” while not that hard for some. They are some full of .... I can not tell which end is come out of for even God is lower than they are. I once believed I could do not wrong what a pile of dang I was in because I also believe would do me no wrong what a fool I was.

Today some are believing in that same lies as I was thinking I could do no wrong because I did not understand who I was but today I understand better. Today is not the same as yesterday because I am little older and wiser because I know Jesus Christ is forming inside of me as a new creature and it takes time baby to became a child. I tell people do get the men of God before the baby of God one must nurse on the tender love of God before they can walk in truth as a child of God.

In the belly of your mother womb the baby was not form overnight it nine whole months but some how some of you think it can be form overnight. The child of God must be form until the time is complete so your mother self can give birth your new life. When is that the bible says no knows the day you will with God in joyful of Christ return or your birth.

You think your mature but you are still a baby as I am and we all are that are alive because dead means dead. We must die in Christ fleshly to live spiritually the change we are all looking is from our flesh because dead in Christ means dead in Christ. Adam and Eve brought sin into this world and Jesus Christ made us a way out but we must die as Jesus had to die on the cross.

I think that I am nothing next to the love of God just a broken refection of love which can never measure up to God but God's loves me the way I am. What a broken shell of me God looks at but in God's truth judgment I am fine to God a beloved son of God I am. This is just the way things are I am what I is was and I going to be who I am I can no more or less thank you, with love of truth and a holy kiss of understanding from Roy.