GreaseSpot Cafe

What is spiritual because God said he/she was?

God first/Jesus was the illusion of a man /Christ was the real

man of God\the man of flesh was the cunning serpent\God Last

What is spiritual because God said he/she was?

08-26-2012

In the so called word of God we are told God is spirit but what is spirit something that science has not discovered yet or something that cannot be witness by any science. To understand spirit we must understand what God word says about himself God is love while we can see the that two seem to be in love but no one knows if its true love or some type of lust. True love would not failed with time it grows in time but it never dies God is forever it also says God is the true lights of this world.

The spark that gives one life that not the sex the love that makes two join each other to have sex in the first place the ideal that make them want to have sex the ideal that desire came from. Just like a fire that looks like light nature has the ability to make a spark that turns into a fire but truth spark is not the fire. The love that ones has for something greater than himself and even less than himself the things that cannot be seem by science there just there.

The spark of life that makes one body grow inside of woman and the others run down her leg because it has no spark of life. Homosexual cannot make a child by sex but to say their love is not true its just a different kind of love while it is not for me I will not say it is not spiritual. The spark that gave us the ideal of God that given his\her son for our sin which is wrong to one inner self.

Sure I cannot tell you what God is because God is more than my little mind and less than my mind can ever dream I just know God is the things we cannot see by any means. It does not matter what of science you have God is some thing that you can not be saw. Thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy.

Edited by year2027