GreaseSpot Cafe

The Paths we must travel in

year2027

Nothing first

The Paths we must travel in

12-16-2012

I have began this note unto you my friends not putting God first because is above word so I label him nothing making him not an ideal but something I do not understand yet. Jesus was a man that became nothing Christ is just the label we use like God is just a label like spiritual kind is so I use nothing like apostle Paul did when he talk about our faith as the unnamed god. So God first I use nothing first it is truthful way of telling the truth because some people do not believe in all the hog wash labels we use.

We will because star dust because where all things begin their life in the body makes dust we call it seed and it decays into dust so we are dust and we shall be dust again. Now I was ready to see if my believe was in vain but I decided stay in the form I am but one day I will no choice on this thing I will either evolve into something new or go back to form something other that which I am. There are many possibility that I will become but a new one is the one I want because no one want to die completely.

Changes is possibility we must deal with its one of the many possibility we must deal with because our life the thing that us what we are is in many parts. The dust that decays into itself and the thing that has given it life in the first place and their the sounds that came from our us being here in the first place others I could name more than these. Have you heard a sound that was creative on radio waves in 60's or pictures of someone who has been dead for years there are many possible.

We face things that us want to give up but hopefully we get pass while I had another one last month until just the other day but I have overcome for most part. Scientology that mankind evolve from one woman but I do see it has possibility with us coming out the ocean I not saying there not evolving has part of it but I do see us evolving from place but it happen every where at once. That proves to me it was one but many unless it was a special thing only place and one time.

Science claim that 95% percent of our DNA is trash cells that we do need them but they are there anyway I think they do not understand as must they claim. To me that is small part of our body DNA that they have even a ideal what are for and what purpose they stand for in the first place. Thank you with love of nothing which is what claim to be God and a holy kiss of star dust unto all of you the readers from Roy.