GreaseSpot Cafe

James French

• 3 months later...

Yes, thats me and I assume you are the Mike G who went out WOW, and I always remember you as that "wild and crasy guy!" just kidding, remember Saturday Nite Live? Have you heard from Bob H. lately, I haven't as unfortunately he and Janis are divorced. Bob went into Radio and is very professional sounding.

James French

Well Hey James French, that indeed is me. It's been many many years bud but very glad yer out and doing fine!

I've not heard from Bob in quite awhile, sorry to hear he and Janice got the big *D*, I'm going though one myself, hope his was less of a pain than mine was/is. If you hear from him, tell him to drop by the diner would ya?

Mike *the wild and crazy* G-dawg

Hi,

Do you remember me? My name was Ellen McDermitt. I was on the field in San Jose around 1975-76 year. I lived with Billy Fontenot, and Karen LaRosa. I think we worked together for the summer going door to door selling appointments for insulation. my email is ebjornstrom@hotmail.com

How the heck are you?

[This message was edited by dande on November 05, 2002 at 13:47.]