GreaseSpot Cafe

The illusion of math has we been taught!

year2027

God of nothing, God of something, and God of everything first

The illusion of math has we been taught!

03-16-2013

Math is a illusion that have been one and one can be elven or two but it is only a illusion when we add one plus one we get two because of the illusion we believe to be so. But if place the one beside another one we get elven a number greater than two otherwise some teacher or parent place this illusion in our head. Is the any thing that proves one plus one is two No there nothing that proves it is elven either nor is there anything to prove a “A” is a it is a illusion that we have been taught.

Jesus Christ in a book under Gnostic titles question his teacher why is a “A” a “A” and not some other letter otherwise Jesus Christ understand it was a illusion that made us able to understand it meaning. All our words are just illusions to help us understand things more clearer just our numbers and our gods they are the illusions that we been taught to help us understand what is real. But what is the illusion is real and God is real because we believe in Math and words and they are illusions too.

So I show you that you believe in illusions because you been taught but do not believe in the illusion of God are you delusion is your mind working correct or not. Are you mad, crazy, or something because your believing illusion but not all or have you proved in your mind there is no God but proven there is math and letters I do not think so. Believing in illusions is un-rational thinking and it points you toward having a illness of Schizoaffective a mental disorder of the mind. A mental illness is a psychological pattern or anomaly, potentially reflected in behavior, that is generally associated with distress or disability, and which is not considered part of normal development in a person's culture otherwise you are ill.

Seeing things that have been proven to be illusions but believing them is even worse even that you may not believe all illusions are real believing one is making you crazy delusional person. Now because I believe in God that I can not prove does not make more delusion than you we share the sickness together because one illusion dose not made it not there it still a delusion. Thank you with love of my illusions and a holy kiss of my illusions unto you from Roy.

God of nothing, God of something, and God of everything first

The voices I hear and illusion I see are they real or a dream!

03-17-2013

I wrote the voices I hear as sounds from the phone the wires above me and when no wire above me I wrote them off has own mind but some could be the sounds of the passed. The sound that travels through time and space the sound in our own DNA where God is in the spiritual spark of life itself. The soul that lives has the man in the image of God the less than truth and more than truth itself the image that lives in me.

With my eyes closed I still see the visions of the spark of life the white light, purple light, green light eating all light even the black lights because the color of darkness is not black. It takes light to see the color black planes with mountains of light being ate by the greater light. The dogs of light barking the end is near has I see myself risen above own self has I done so many time before in my body or out of my body I do not know.

I believe that are many returns of Christ and my personal return into a new life kind will not happen until 2027 AD so all of you do not worry yet because I am not leaving yet. The word “born again” could better be translated “conceive from with in” the spark of God is in the DNA of each of us and outside the DNA of us that how I get God more than our minds can understand and less than our minds could all time itself. Time only means what our image of time to be otherwise time means nothing and everything just math it self it only is the illusions we give it.

I have justified the sounds and illusions that I witness as God teaching things that come from inside out and from the space that my body in sounds, body heat, reflections, gasses, smells, and everything other than I understand. I hear the wind it talk to me as do lives that have passed when I long to talk to them I spoke face to face with Adam, Cain, my mother, George Muller, Peter Marshall, Martin Luther, Gladys Aylward, John Huss, and others like Jesus Christ.

Yes I talk to the dead but not just people I had a lot of animals that have die I once sat with a full house of animals that had passed you could say like a zoo of die animals. When the word says even eye shall see Christ coming back for then so guess what animals have eyes I even believe oxygen have eyes just because we do no see them does not mean there not there. Water and dust are two things dust takes water in and water cast dust out the change is back and forth.

The water dries dust into mud than dust and than the water changes into water and back even the water on the moon change happens to mater what percent of dust or even what percent of water. Science has proven there is water on the noon so why not on the sun otherwise liquid fire is form of water that we all can witness if we dare. My mind is spinning so fast I can not stop all I can do is write things that some might think I am crazy but am I with love of truth what even that is I just to read the bible cover to cover in two weeks but now I can only listen to it but I plan to have glasses soon and holy kiss of the illusion I walk in from Roy.