GreaseSpot Cafe

uuuuytt

year2027

God whatever

I just know what time bring

04-15-2014

I am lost my broke for last time I plan get on Track bus for hides and Commuicare Transportation for Disabled persons like myself. My car is out my name 04-14-2014 but I do not know to do the rest this is new to me but the car is no longer fixable in budget I can get. It should be on a recalled for the parts that went out because only has 56,000 miles and when it began it only had 24,000 miles on it.

The car was a GM 2001 Chevrolet Malibu but I have gave up putting money into hope less mix that only got the law called in me lost 100's in tow bills and repairs something I do have. I wish I could work to get another car but I just can not budget it so all I can do is hope Elisabethtown Ky has an Disabled Transportation in Elizabethtown or my health will not take it anymore. They say that I have some Mental Health psychical weakness along some high blood pressure and heart disease with a Strokes in my history and other things.

I just do know how to begin you see I have not the knowledge to know how to ask for nor the patience to do it anymore. My will power at a end I have doctors every Monday and Wednesday plus others doctors visits like May with my normal visits O5-05-2014, 05-06-2014, 05-09-2014, and 05-12-2014. I do know how I am going to get to my 04-16-2014 or 04-21,23,28,30-2014 pleas help I can handle this anymore. My friend will take me some places I guess I can try walking maybe I will wake beside the road it make one cry look GM got millions in tax dollars can not make a car to last a reasonable time limit.

I would understand if it begin when had 100,000 miles on it but not 24,000 on it I guess they had their laugh I just do know I can not fight anymore. I give up I was hoping to be driving a few more years but I see that not going to be the case I just do not know what I need. I am sorry you have to get note for me I feel that my life is wast maybe you better helping GM they want more free money because they did give me honest car your friend Roy Perry III

Roy William Perry III

528 Glean Circle apt C

Elizabethtown Ky 42701

270-438-5112 but it a government phone 250 min plan

here one i wrote before

Does it matter whether is first or last in God some trust

04-13-2014

As I think about my life I am sad that it was not like other children they at least had a fair change to win the reward of having a life. Yes one can see that my heart has had enough of one sided fights that never was possible for me the world was always against me because the Teacher did not see it fair to give a even change it was always me against my other class mates but it did have to be that way. Why did the Teacher not stay in the room where they were paid to be while every teacher may not be guilty of leaving the children to fight for themselves but they guilty for letting it happen in the first place.

In the work place for years it been to do as little possible work for the paycheck who cares if children are hurt in the beginning they just wanted their paycheck. It is a criminal that we are doing and getting to be habit in the work place sure teachers wanted something for nothing but it in the whole work place. Until we stand up and say it is enough and do a fair day job everywhere how can we every want our teacher to work fair.

As long as their breaks rooms and smoking area's and there will ones that break it lets take my Rehabilitation Psychology Clinical they never on time and I see the person nine am which is when the office should open. That the way it is every where my cell phone person is not on time what is this world to nobody cares no wonder our teacher do not care either. Why should I care about my drugs they say I need for things blood pressure and mental things they cause what is it going do made them feel better about themselves.

So what if some child kills ten classmates lets not put the guild were it needs to be lets put to death the child but let the teacher that should saw the warning signs have their long breaks and the children push their classmate over the edge. The teacher were teach to do what what give me a fair answer because in my years of school if I got fifteen minutes of real school an hour. The rest of time I got made fun of and laugh at nothing to make life of any value my mother and father are gone now there no reason for me to keep living.

Why do we live the weak will die anyway the strong will die anyway we are going anything about the teacher that did give a fair days work in my nor in today. The only thing we are going to do lock up kids that could have been help and filled the crazy farms with people that could been help. That just the way I see it I got to go my doctor monday who will be late and so will my other doctor be late for any thing just a habit thank you with love of truth and a holy kiss of truth from Roy.