GreaseSpot Cafe

What was the Way Ministry?

year2027

God first

What was the Way Ministry?

12\24\2015

Let begin with the question what was the Way Ministry? To study this we must know what some people claim it is.

ministry noun

1. [countable] a government department that has a particular area of responsibility

a. the Ministry of Defense
b. a ministry spokesperson

2. The Ministry [singular + singular or plural verb] ministers of religion, especially Protestant ministers, when they are mentioned as a group He was an excellent candidate for the Baptist ministry.

3. [countable, usually singular] the work and duties of a minister in the Church; the period of time spent working as a minister in the Church

cult

1. A system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object:

the cult of St. Olaf

1.2 A misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing:

a cult of personality surrounding the leaders

.3 [uSUALLY AS MODIFIER] A person or thing that is popular or fashionable, especially among a particular section of society:

a cult film

The ministry was a government department nor did the Way Ministry have any real responsibility while we were it only defense and were its spokespersons. But it had a main spokesman Dr Victor Paul Wierwille we sold the class as con artist who were taught to spot the needing person.

con artist

informal

A person who cheats or tricks others by persuading them to believe something that is not true:

the debonair con artist lives by scamming rich women

con artists are great at spotting our vulnerabilities

religion

1.The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods:

ideas about the relationship between science and religion

1.1A particular system of faith and worship:

the world’s great religions

1.2A pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance:

consumerism is the new religion

The Way Ministry was not true religion but was a group of blind person that follow one man as like he was their God. The Way ministry did made films but a tool to fool us better they were a cult because our belief was misplace to get a man rich.

In this matter so is Grease Spot Cafe they have been to sell T-shirts which looks wrong to me but if you see no wrong that ok because I not playing into their game. Yes, it does take money to run a board on line but how must I do not know for sure. The school system tricked me into thinking they wanted to help me but all they wanted to get payed for saying they were teaching me. Doctors, therapies, Psychiatry and psychology are just con artists to me they are only after the money.

Now we need doctors to help us take care of our health but we must not let them make blind about it we must be into every treatment that they order and say no when we do not agree with outcome. Now do not get me wrong a therapies, Psychiatry and psychology might be what you need but for me I have no need of them just like needing another co artists in my life. I say no to co artists alone with Church Leaders, and cult Leaders which the same thing to me.

Thank You

Roy Perry