GreaseSpot Cafe

one two three trumps

God first and last

The first Trumpet, the second Trumpet, and the last Trumpet

Here I am talking about trumpets but we read about the last trumpet but what about the first, and second.

The very first trump was the fleshly breath of life unto Adam the first son of God but the one who sin bringing death unto us

The second was the fleshly breath of death unto Adam and the third was the incorruption life of Adam.

But what are the trumps we hear fleshly and the spiritual we hear. The first one is the trump of seed in our mother womb the breath pass to us by our mother and father making us an fertile egg or seed in our mother.

The second is the breath of birth when we are born in the image of our fleshly mother and father. The third is the last fleshly breath from death to spiritual life.

Now the three trumps of Jesus. The first being the creation of seed in Mary our Lord Jesus Christ with spiritual life as the son of God and the second being the fleshly death on the cross and third being his risen from the dead.

Now the three trumps of Christ or three spiritual trumps. The first when Christ won over death and rose as Christ. The second when Christ call all the dead in Christ to rise into incorruption. The third is when Christ calls the alive Christ to met him in the air.

Just me thinking about trumps

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first and last

Beloved Def59

God bless your heart

Lets see you want to talk about seven trumps of Rev

Ok teach us about them What have you to tell us about them

I am talking about the many kinds of trumps all 9 trumps and your seven may be cover in the 9

But I have not look yet have you

maybe some one has look

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first and last

Beloved Def59

God bless your heart

I look into Rev 7 trumps

Rev 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

this voice is as a trumpet but so is a breath

The last lines up with number seven So I say there are 9 trumpets but 2 have past sounded

But my talk is differ kinds of trumps are there 9 in each kind I do not know

But one and two look like fleshly death or a last sound of fleshly breath to mankind

his life giver of trees and plants lying

great light falling his life giver from the heavens

but one must say a lot to read and ask Christ about

I see the trees dying in our life time

thanks

with love and a holy spiritual kiss blowing your way Roy