GreaseSpot Cafe

I hear there's a new movie out about "gay" cowboys

Ron G.

Whats next, a movie about the illicit love between an NFL quarterback and his nose tackle that develops when his hands are between his legs when he hikes the ball? Why not a gay Navy Seals team in Afghanistan? How about a gay Nazi Panzer crew, the movie could be called "The Pink Panzer"?

Great Movie name "The Pink Panzer" LOL

No gay Navy Seals ............. If its true that a man thinks about sex every 7 minutes or so ......... I would hate to see where a gay mans mind is when he is around all those hard bodied seals.

I know where my mind would be around all those hard bodied seals if they had to rescue me. My leg could be broke, a head injury, maybe other bodily inuries and mental shock but believe me I would be clinging tight to one or two of those hard bodies and begging hubby to let one move in with us LOL. I am only human too. Thank God my hubby is real fit ........... whew .......... cuz he would send those Seals packing. LOL

No gays in our military ...........