GreaseSpot Cafe

This prophecy talks about the Way so I put it here

year2027

God first

Here I sat Roy William Perry III a man that reaches for truth from above more than he reads books of the flesh world these days but still reads some. Now what can I tell you today depends on were the spirit of Christ takes this word of truth.

For it is not me that directs the path of this word from above that you are about to read my dear friends of the world wide internet. Some will read this for the truth that they will find in it, some will read this to prove me a fool, some will read this to judge me, and others will read this just to hear what I have to say.

For it does not matter why you come to read this to me because my job is to write what the spirit moves me to write and its God’s job to deal with the hearts of the reader but if some are having trouble understanding because of my style or that what was wrote does not line up with their beliefs I will try to help.

But when written by the spirit at times one can write things that he or she may not know how to put in better words but the writer will not write any thing that goes against truth and truth is found in the word of God.

For when one is written in the spirit it is Christ that gives me the words and Christ will not lie but at times because of my skill of spelling I may not used the very word I heard but a more simple word for me to spell at times.

I been reaching to help children of the Way see things that might help them grow out of a limited relationship with God and Christ. Some churches like the Way Ministry set guide lines to reaching for truth and this can only get set my God.

The guide line God has set is to only share that which you can handle to receive at any given time but churches do not want their followers to look at things that may prove them wrong. So their followers have a limit mind when it comes to asking questions from above.

Some churches do not believe we can talk to Jesus the Christ so they can only talk to God and some believe they must be in a church to hear some things from the gift of the spirit of Christ in us.

But this does not mean we can not be part of a church it just means we must not try to let the leaders of the church walk for us we must walk on our own feet. We must be thankful the church and the family of believers but our private walk is our personal relationship with God and Christ and the church is our relationship with the members of the church.

I am not here to make waves but to share what I hear with the ones who will hear what the spirit has to say. Why did the spirit take me were it did I can only guess but I must write what I hear.

Now I must get back to the love of God because without God’s love we would not be here. I join the Way Ministry because of the love of God in the WOW’s who witness to me and the WOW’s that gave me the word of God.

Sure the class had many lies in it but it was the love of the WOW’s that gave it value not the ministry that stole the money but the WOW’s that won my heart for God. That goes for all the classes I took it was the love of the believers in my fellowship that moved me to go.

So let it me the family of God that moves you to love God and his son Jesus the Christ more and more or again. Even God looks down at churches with sadden eyes that rob from his children.

While I am not sadden that people are in the Way Ministry it sadden me of the evil that is done to them. For they think they have more truth than most churches but they have less because they fight about small things when most churches can work together but they can work with no other church.

O how knowledge has puff them up to the point if truth came their way they would not see it out of their own pride. While we all have to fight against self pride they do not see that pride has a enemy to them but they believe they are right and others are wrong.

Until they see that we all know only in part they will not move out of the trap the Way Ministry has set to get rich. I will end now because I do not want to say to must right now because they are some still in the Way that may read this,

thank you with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy