GreaseSpot Cafe

The Gospel of year2027

God first

The Gospel of year2027

Here I write unto you my dear friends the gospel of year2027 but first let me remind you that God loves you and his son walks with you as a brother.

As I recalled the day Christ came in my life I was a young boy that went to the First Christian Church of E-town Ky. After hearing the story of Jesus in bible school I made up my mind to be water baptized in the church.

As I went into a room to changed into a white robe I was unsure of what was about to happen but I wanted to do it. The man that was to baptize was the head of that church and he guided me into the water and put something over my mouth and nose.

I went under the water and as I came up I feel differ it was a new feeling to me one that I could not put in words but this was the day the seed of Christ was planted in me so many years ago.

Now I understand more than I did that very day because I have been growing in truth all these years because I am now 46 years old but still just a child in the womb of God.

Now you say how can this be a gospel when a gospel is about the life of Jesus but I say this is about my life from the day Christ came down to enter my heart and be a part of me.

For years I went to bible camp and church but I did not seem to understand very must of what I call the truth of having Christ in me as I wanted but after looking back I knew how to love my brothers and sisters of the world even when they made fun of me.

Then came the Way Ministry which lead me into enough truth by building up my believing that I speak in tongues and learn that I could hear God talk to me one on one.

I begin to grow spiritually I was able to use one gift after another and when I was about to do something wrong I hear God call me back to him. Some times I would listen some times I would not.

The Way Ministry did not like it when God told me to question one of their teaching but I obey God and wrote them questions until I was told I was no longer welcome in fellowship.

Without the Way Ministry I begin to grow really fast for a few years as I research using the keys they taught me to use but after a few years things begin to fall apart because I had no one to fellowship with in the flesh.

I got with many out cast groups of the Way Ministry but things did not work there because of were my research and one on one talks with God took me.

Then I became to be part of the Grease Spot Café and with the help of many loving believers and non-believers I was able to begin to grow again and begin healing of the pain The Way Ministry sent my way.

I begin to talk with God more and then I began to talk with Christ himself and this is when I began to see Christ growing in me but he has been there from the day I was water Baptized so many years ago.

I begin to see things in the word of God that I could not put in words with my limited knowledge of words and how to use them.

Some of the things God and Christ told me years ago I was afraid to tell until these last few years but I tell you my life from the day Christ enter it is a gospel but the end is yet to be lived.

Today I add to the word of God with books wrote by me as God or Christ tells me what to write and these books can be added to what some call the bible.

For I write the very word of God because its God by the Christ in me that tells my mind and heart what to write and if you have read my words of prophecy you have read the word of God.

But I stop here because this book can not be finish today because I still got many years to live it. Thank you with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.