GreaseSpot Cafe

Dear White Dove---HELP!

CoolWaters

OK, so me and Bill are watching PBS here in KC the other night when they have some sort of tribute to the '60s. All the bands who have members still alive played live.

Procul Harum did "A Whiter Shade of Pale".

Here's where I need your magic...

Why do I ALWAYS associate AWSoP with you, the 3 Bobby's, the other M, etc?

And...oh...yes...the song IS STUCK IN MY HEAD now...so I'm ALWAYS thinking of 'back in the day'. Sigh. :biglaugh:

"A Whiter Shade of Pale".

Hey I'm working on the tan..... that was mean Cool.

Lets see perhaps the clue lies in this line....

"The room was humming harder

as the ceiling flew away"

Actually Michael G used to play that record at the western house often, since we were there together alot of the time and it was usually my audio equipment that was getting a workout I would guess that is why.

So does this mean you owe me now? and I can crash the girls party without the dress?

{{{{{White Dove}}}}} TYVM!!!!

YES! You are now The Official Male Not In Drag to be attending GGGW. (So long as you bring some music...like the "America Awakes" album...or sumptin....)

Whew! It's like my head has been living at the Western house for days and days now...and I was like fer shure I was nuts. (OK...maybe I am nuts, but not about this. Hehehe.) Flashing in and out of the living room at that house was all of these freeze-frame images I've got in my memory of those days...all to the background music of A Whiter Shade of Pale.

Trust me...you DON'T want that to happen to your head EVER!!! LOL

BTW...

I wasn't doing anything to be mean to you! Hadn't even thought about just how pale you are until you mentioned it...

:dance::biglaugh:

Again, TYVM!