GreaseSpot Cafe

06-15-2006 prophecy

God first

wrote 06-15-2006

Here I sat Roy William Perry III a man of flesh and blood that is reaching to hear the spirit of Christ the seed within my heart tell me what to write unto you my dear friends.

Grace be unto us all from God the Father who created all things and to Jesus the Christ who gave up his life for us to bring us from hope of life after death to a fact that there is life after death.

For at the last trump of Jesus fleshly breath he became the Christ by wining over death something God had plan from the beginning and at that very second or moment of time.

Christ went down to where the imprint of the dead conscience is stored and by God’s help using God’s knowledge of each person Christ restored the consciences of our elders to a new body.

Then the dead began to raised and this is why the apostles of old saw Moses and Elias standing in the clouds with Jesus the Christ because they have rose first.

Now God knows that many of you want to read pass things like this in the bible but they are there and we must face the truth.

For I tell you there are many last trumps for when each person dies fleshly that has the seed of Christ in them this is there last trump the day they see the light of Christ and are led up to heaven with there new body of light and truth.

I tell you this because so many people have been mislead by lack of spiritual knowledge and only receiving a fleshly understanding of truth.

But the bible was wrote by man of God that received the words from above by the spirit over showering them or in them from spiritual image to fleshly image.

This bible was wrote with fleshly hands but it was given unto them from a spiritual voice the voice of God or the voice of Christ.

So to see the heart of the words we must reach for the spirit within us to help us understand what the spiritual voice told the fleshly hands to write.

And yes the hands to not hear or do they. For the image of spirit tells the image of flesh and the image of flesh tells the mind and the mind tells the hears and the hears tells the hand by way of many parts in-between the ears and the hand.

O I am getting tired but Christ has more to tell you so I will moved on my dear friends. For our flesh are weak but the Christ in us is strong.

The day is coming that more and more we will see what sin has brought unto this old earth. Because of the lust for money we dig away the earth taking away the natural way the oceans and dry land kept there balance.

We shot things into space to show the world that we are all powerful but we are only upsetting the balance of things in space.

For everything was created to take care of itself but when we destroy the balance we see in time what our lust for power and creed has brought.

The time is here this old earth is dying because we have poison it with sin just like we have done the first layer of fleshly heaven but Christ will recreated every thing.

But first the first layer of fleshly heaven and earth will roll up into a ball of fire and Christ will re-created it in a spiritual form so there will be no more death.

For all things will be in the form of spirit but what this form will be I can not put into words because I can only write with my small mind.

I will end here my dear friends, thank you with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy