GreaseSpot Cafe

The Spirit of Control to Gain Power

year2027

God first

The Spirit of Control to Gain Power

Beloved all my dear friends

God loves us all my dear friend

Is there a devil spirit of control to gain power over others and if there is one did VPW receive it.

I do not know if there is a animal spirit but there is a desire that some people have that makes them want to gain power by controlling other people lives.

This is the image they get in their mind and this is what they choice to do and then they do it but God for the ones who get this image but they cast it out of their mind.

I say devils are just animal desires that are against animal natural ways or animal wants that are against the normal way things are to work

but I do not know were to take this So I will set back and see were you take it but let me leave you with one question

Did the Way Ministry and VPW have spirit of control to gain power over others?

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Roy,

I don't know if vpw had spirit of control to gain power--but I do know that twi instilled in me a huge desire/need to have to control EVERYTHING around me. I haven't been able to shake this yet---it causes so much stress at work, drives me crazy at home and prevents me from letting God work in my life.