GreaseSpot Cafe

Is this just another board or the differ from life and death?

year2027

God first

Beloved all my dear, dear loving friends

God loves you all my dear friends

I can not say for you about what this board “The Grease Spot Café” is to you but I can say what it means to me

This board to me is were my family hangs out

And if it was not for this board I would of been lost but this build got me to see I still have hope

so this board is life to me

but I will end now and wait to see what you say about this board

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

I see GreaseSpot Cafe as a vehicle through which people communicate. I am glad it is here. I have gained a lot through GSC over the years.

On the flip side, it has also been a source of distraction for me (when I allow it). Sometimes I should be doing other things, but I find myslef logged into GS for some reason. Habit I guess.

Anyway, if GSC weren't here I am sure that folks would find an alternate means of communication. Life would certainly go on, although it may be a change for us GS junkies.

Sorry Roy, that is a false dillema. --- It is neither.

Edited by Goey

Yeah, it is a false dilema, but I understand what you are really trying to ask, Roy.

No, it isn't life and death. but YES it is different. I"ve been to other boards, but I share a common bond with almost everyone at this board, whether I like them or not. An experience that may differ from person to person as vastly as night from day. And yet, there is so much commong ground, regardless.

And yeah, it is a computer, a machine, sitting on a desk. But ya know, I met my husband on this machine. And I've met some other wonderful people in person, also because of this machine. Behind the machine are real people, with real lives, real hearts, real problems and even real solutions.

In fact, I think what we do here is very unique - in that I remember the days before computers and the www. We now have an opportunity to meet and fellowship with people we would never ever have othewise known.

God first

Beloved Abigail

God loves you my dear friend

Yes I think this too

------------------------------------------------------------------

In fact, I think what we do here is very unique - in that I remember the days before computers and the www. We now have an opportunity to meet and fellowship with people we would never ever have othewise known.

-------------------------------------------------------------

and I love to fellowship with you Abigail

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy