GreaseSpot Cafe

What about the greater things?

God first

What about the greater things?

Beloved friends of the most high God your God loves you very dearly and personal. What about the greater things that Jesus Christ will bring and brought because he went to the father.

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Most when they think about the works that Jesus Christ did they think about the manifestations of the spirit.

1 Cor 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

But when talking about Jesus Christ we are not talking about the manifestation as it is today but as it was in the Old Testament times because Jesus Christ death and then risen from the death is what changes things from Old to New.

In Old Testament times the image of God was death because of sin and this same Jesus Christ could of sin because it was at his door too but he did not because of Mary blood line.

This image of God’s truth in Old Testament times shines over a person from the outside in and it was called over-shower by the holy spirit but there was one differ of Jesus Christ he was born with a living image of God on his inside and God’s image over showering him too.

Jesus Christ could of walk like we walk today but he choice to walk and received as the Old Testament man did because he was to prepared us for the greater.

Back to the manifestation of the Spirit and what they are.

1 Cor 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

The Old Testament people and Christ received wisdom and knowledge from the holy spirit over-showering them but it came from the outside in.

1 Cor 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

The Old Testament people and Christ received faith and gifts of healing from the holy spirit over-showering them but it came from the outside in.

1 Cor 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

The Old Testament people and Christ received working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, divers kinds of tongues, and interpretation of tongues from the holy spirit over-showering them but it came from the outside in.

Now some are going to say the Old Testament people did not received divers kinds of tongues, and interpretation of tongues but what are dreams that one does not understand until they have been given an interpretation.

1 Cor 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

The Old Testament people could do all of these and any fleshly work that could of been done and that can be done today.

But what are the greater things because Christ went to the father they are that we can do these things from the inside out or that our spirit has been healed and it not longer needed to be over-shower to be lighted up in truth.

We have Christ in us and our light of holy spirit shines from the inside out but there’s was from the outside in so the greater things are we have become the light were before they were only reflected light.

Or Jesus Christ only used his reflected light side to live by the blood line of Mary.

Before the people of God were like the moon reflection of true light but today we are like the sun a true light.

While Jesus Christ being born a true light but lived as a reflected light to give us hope to become a true light again which we are today.

Adam was born as a true light but he ate of fruit that put out his light like a fire is put out bye water his light die and could not yet be relighted until a set time or like a fire can not be relighted until the wood drys out.

So Adam could only live as reflected light from these day forward until Christ came and fix what Adam broke.

So what do you think my dear friends.

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy