GreaseSpot Cafe

06-29-2006

God first

Here I sat Roy William Perry III sat reaching to hear from above as to what to write in this note of love my dear friends.

Grace and peace unto you my dear friends from God the creator of the heaven and the earth the Father of our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ and from Jesus the Christ too.

For I tell you there are some who seem against you but that are for you and there are some who seem to be for you who are against you. But there are some who seem to be for you that are for you and some who seem to be against you who are against you.

For I tell you to know we must go to God in pray because things are not all ways as they look nor can they all ways be when looking fleshly but when looking spiritually we see things as God shows us my dear friends.

My heart goes out because many children of God walk by the flesh more than my the spirit for they received things fleshly and forget to look at them spiritually to see if the flesh see’s only the worldly view when we need to see God’s view.

Now God could tell us what going to happen to this world but we know mankind is full of sin and we know what sins bring in due time and we know to look for the coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ coming back.

When Christ comes back we shall be changed into a form that will be as Christ is and that can not die as we put on our new bodies of Light and Truth.

For the love God has for you is pure love and this love is given unto you one on one. It is a personal love so reach for to love and reach to love God back with this love.

Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.