GreaseSpot Cafe

07-01-2006

God first

I sat here putting God first in my life because in the beginning God put the things I would need first when he created the heaven and earth. My God did that out of love for who in due time would come from the seed of Adam the father of all mankind.

God is called God the father because he created all life making him the father of mankind. Today a child is created my the act of a fleshly father and mother coming together has one in a act of love.

God the Creator came together with God the Holy Spirit and created life the life of the earth, the life of the heavens, the life of light, the life of the waters, the life of plants, the life of animals, the life of air, the life of mankind, and many others,

How did God do this I do not know all the how’s not because God hides it from me but because its above what I could understand at this time but I do know why God did it. God made life because we wanted to love something with hopes life would love him back.

While God is all knowing and all seeing God did not know if his creation would love him back because God know control love its not real love and God wanted real love, so God gave all things free will to love him back or not.

Now when we do love God back it opens the doors for God to share his love with us one on one but when we do not love God back it closes the door. Now lets not forget Christ who has made a bridge from God’s kind to mankind.

For many years God had to used life kinds like the bush Moses saw to send his love back because of sin that came into the world by the first Adam God’s first son my a act of creation. Like God said that very day Adam die spiritually.

The bridge of Adam being created in the image of God was destroy by sin and because God could not look on sin God reach out to the life in the bush that can not sin to talk to Moses. The bush can not sin because bushes only have growth life .

But the second Adam the second creation of God in the womb of Mary by birth the Lord Jesus Christ was born the image of our living God in the flesh to walk alone side of us and teach us love and truth.

By the gift of Jesus Christ life the bridge was made anew and we could be re-created with the image of Christ in us the hope that so many reach for. A new image one of life after death and all we have to do is welcome Christ in our lives by believing the truth that was revealed.

Just like the gift of many parts your mother and father gave to you when you were created, when Christ re-created you, you received many parts that could be used as your body parts of flesh are used.

Now this parts are nothing new to the world but what is new these parts are in you and no longer need outside life of the world to used them. Like Moses needed the life of the bush to hear God talk to him but you hear God talk to you from your own heart.

The bridge of Christ is here and it is Christ in us that will to do the will of God that which is right and that which is just out of true love received from God and given back out of our free will.

I going to stop here and let me say God loves you all my dear friends. Thank you with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.