GreaseSpot Cafe

There is Medication for your problems.

Hills Bro

Thanks for offering a video ..but no thanks..If I even needed to look at some video to prove that the Pentigon attacks happened I'd be just a looney as the idiots that put out the other one. My nephews death certificate has the words MURDERED written in. On 9-11 he was murdered. That word was autherized by then Mayor of NYC Rudy Julianni. The word MURDER was put on that certificate to make sure the Insurance companies would pay off the victims life insurance policys. The Insurance companies wanted to declare it as an act of WAR which simply would have cleared them from paying off any benefits. You want a conspiracy that you could prove..go after the Insurance Co. Rat Bastards.

AS far as another thread..I know of no other thread that I started recently with the exception of a hockey thread during the recent playoffs. As far as the WAY Corps Program..IT SUCKED !!! It was a joke and a disgrace. VPs puppets. He was a HOAX. He was Corrupt and a Pervert. Corruption breeds corruption. A little leaven does what...I am sure there were many well intended folks going into the Corps but the program destroyed them. They were under the Control of the Drunkin Pervert that manipulated and used people for his own pleasures.. Is that blunt enough.? I respect most of you for wanting to commit your life to God. Thats Admirable!! I'm sorry that you were takin to the cleaners and many years of your life were stolin from you by a mad man.

Unless I've been away to long ..I was always of the understanding that this web sites main purpose was to EXPOSE the TWI for what it was. I would like to expose the Way Corps Program for waht it was..an absusive

..controling ..and manipulative program. My opinion is that VP was so lacking in self-esteem that he had to force people to respect him. Yoou Corps kept his ego greased.

Sorry but I am not one to mince words. I'm not running for office.

Edited by Hills Bro

I like to hear the unvanished version.

Having worked at root locations of twi for over 20 years, i worked directly with the way corps, and I must say I have never seen more dedicated and idealistic people. It makes me sick to think of the horrors they endured just to massage the egos of vpw and lcm.

However, I think people who were not there might not realize that not EVERYBODY who was in the corps or who worked at root locations was "in on" the orgies and the debauchery. You see, there had to be respectable people there as a front, and vpw knew that. He was masterful at reading people and what they would and wouldn't tolerate (obviously much better at it than lcm). The first time I met vpw I was a young single woman in my twenties. He "accidentally" touched my butt as I was walking behind his chair in the dining room. It was clear by my response that I was not shall we say, receptive, and he never again had an accident around me. Shortly thereafter I was told by Ermal Owens that there would always be a job for me with twi as long as I wanted to work there. There were many faithful believers who lived Godly lives and never realized the depravity going on until much later.

I regret any semblance of respectability my stand may have afforded those predators. I do remember on one occasion when the 6th corps arrived at Emporia there was a small group of young women talking about vpw and how awesome he was and how they would do "anything" for him. I told them they were wrong to put him before the Word and they looked at me like I was from another planet. I guess I was. I imagine they were among his conquests at some point.

But I digress. The topic here is the hoax, and I am as apalled by that assertion as I was by the inexcusable behavior of twi's MOG.