GreaseSpot Cafe

What was the first Mystery?

God first

What was the first Mystery?

Beloved Friends

God loves us all my dear friends

When reading “Pistis Sophia - Translated by G. R. S. Mead – [The First Book Of] Pistis Sophia”

in chapter 1 we read “"I (Jesus Christ) am come forth out of that First Mystery, which is the last mystery, that is the four-and-twentieth mystery."

but what was the First Mystery and has it been revealed to us

The first mystery was will thou really die spiritually and these is why Christ came because Adam and Eve did die . Christ came because they did die to bring spiritual life back to mankind.

The four-and-twentieth mystery is that Christ will come back the hope of glory Christ in us a seed so we can be changed into a being like God.

But how many mysteries can you name for this book reads there are at least 24.

But lets move on

The book can be read here http://www.gnosis.org/library/pistis-sophia/index.htm

we all so read that “there were also other regions within that mystery.”

The first and 24th mystery

In Chapter 2 we read

“For it came out of the Light of lights, and it came out of the last mystery, which is the four-and-twentieth mystery, from within without,--those which are in the orders of the second space of the First Mystery. And that light-power came down over Jesus and surrounded him entirely, while he was seated removed from his disciples, and he had shone most exceedingly, and there was no measure for the light which was on him.”

Out of the lights of Light – out of God the light of Light came the gift holy spirit plus

We all so read “And the disciples had not seen Jesus because of the great light in which he was, or which was about him; for their eyes were darkened because of the great light in which he was. But they saw only the light, which shot forth many light-rays. And the light-rays were not like one another, but the light was of divers kind, and it was of divers type, from below upwards, one [ray] more excellent than the other, . . ., in one great immeasurable glory of light; it stretched from under the earth right up to heaven.--And when the disciples saw that light, they fell into great fear and great agitation.”

It was everywhere

Chapter 4 reads

“While they then said this and wept together, then, on the ninth hour of the morrow, the heavens opened, and they saw Jesus descend, shining most exceedingly, and there was no measure for his light in which he was. For he shone more [radiantly] than at the hour when he had ascended to the heavens, so that men in the world cannot describe the light which was on him; and it shot forth light-rays in great abundance, and there was no measure for its rays, and its light was not alike together, but it was of divers kind and of divers type, some [rays] being more excellent than others . . .; and the whole light consisted together.”

Yes divers kind — tongues of lights which is true truth

Chapter 6 reads

“Then Jesus drew to himself the glory of his light; and when this was done, all the disciples took courage, stepped forward to Jesus, fell down all together, adored him, rejoicing in great joy, and said unto him: "Rabbi, whither hast thou gone, or what was thy ministry on which thou hast gone, or wherefor rather were all these confusions and all the earth-quakings which have taken place?"

As we do not all ways understand others did not all ways understand

we all so read “Then Jesus, the compassionate, said unto them: "Rejoice and exult from this hour on, for I have gone to the regions out of which I had come forth. ....”

Jesus the Christ is the compassionate one and yes Christ went back to God from were his seed came from that was placed in Mary

we all so read in chapter 7

“....Truth to its completion, and discourse with them from the interiors of the interiors to the exteriors of the exteriors and from the exteriors of the exteriors to the interiors of the interiors. “

many layers of truth we can learn

because we only see in part so we only see part of the colors – its like we see in black and white when there are 1,000,000,000,000 of colors and 1,000,000,000,000,000 of colors

we read “It came to pass then, when I had come into the midst of the rulers of the æons, that I looked down on the world of mankind, by command of the First Mystery”

in the mist of God the light of lights or spirit of spirits

we read in chapter 8

“"And the twelve powers of the twelve saviours of the Treasury of the Light which I had received from the twelve ministers of the Midst, “

yes the twelve saviours but how can that be

one of the twelve saviours was Moses but he only saved the flesh, there 11 saviours that only could save the soul but there is one the Christ who saved the spirit

we read in chapter 10

“'O Mystery, which is without in the world, for whose sake the universe hath arisen,”

the First Mystery and the 24th Mystery which a layer of this is we will all be God’s family joint heirs with Christ of one kind and one household

we all so read

“... which is the great Forefather, and the mystery of the three triple-powers and the mystery of their whole region and the mystery of all their invisibles”

the great forefather is God and the triple-powers and the mystery are God the Father, Holy Spirit the Giver and the gift, and Jesus Christ the son

This is just a very little of a book that I have been reading of 148 chapters

but this book that time to understand and must prayer but it glory can be seen in due time my friends

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy