GreaseSpot Cafe

Another one bites the dust!

BikerBabe

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/29/polygami...t.ap/index.html

This may not be as big of news in some areas of the country as it is out here in the west. We've seen more of the destruction he did to the young girls he married off to the old men in his church I think. We've heard the gut wrenching interviews with the few young girls who managed to escape his cult and from the young men who were tossed out in order to make more young girls available for the old men.

Being the crime buff I am, I've followed this case for a long time. How nice to wake up today and read Mr Jeffs is in custody in Las Vegas and they are deciding where to send him first, Utah or Arizona, both which have charges against him.

As a child advocate...I am always happy to hear when a perpetrator (or PERP, as we call them) are aprehended.

Even if it is a young adult that is being abused....they need folks on their side. Too often law enforcement just does not come up to the task.

It is so hard to speak out (for the victims) The mind control games the perps play on them are horrendous.

I'm very pleased to see the strong arm of th law worked on this one.

Ciao

Dana