GreaseSpot Cafe

Thirteen or Thirteenth

year2027

God first

Thirteen or Thirteenth

wrote unknown - rewrote 09-07-2006

Here is a study on the word thirteen or thirteenth I wrote long time ago but I have de-sided to take a new look into it my dear friends.

The number thirteen is used fifteen times as the English word thirteen and eleven times as the English word thirteenth which gives a total of twenty-six. Thirteen being used fifteen times shows divine perfection of grace. But thirteenth being used eleven times shows incompletely of the number or what its relating too. The two together added up to twenty-six which is two thirteens or established thirteen.

The word thirteen in Genesis 17:25 "And Ishmael his son was thirteen years old, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin."

Ishmael was at the age of thirteen and being redeemed at this age shows the grace of God with a new covenant which tells what thirteen can be a mark of a new covenant . Thirteen is new beginning of grace here or eight with five.

In Numbers 3:43 "And all the firstborn males by the number of names, from a month old and upward, of those that were numbered of them, were twenty and two thousand two hundred and threescore and thirteen" This also shows the new beginning of the covenant with grace.

In Numbers 3:46 "And for those that are to be redeemed of the two hundred and threescore and thirteen of the firstborn of the children of Israel, which are more than the Levities" This also shows the new beginning of the covenant with grace.

In Numbers 29:13 "And ye shall offer a burnt offering, a sacrifice made by fire, of a sweet savior unto the Lord; thirteen young bullocks, two rams, and fourteen lambs of the first year; they shall be without blemish:" This is to remind them that they were redeemed by circumcision which marked the covenant which came to mark a new beginning of grace from God.

In Numbers 29:14 "And their meat offering shall be of flour mingled with oil, three tenth deals unto every bullock of the thirteen bullocks, two tenth deals to each ram of the two rams," This is a reminder too the new beginning of grace.

In Joshua 19:6 "And Beth-lebaoth, and Sharuhen; thirteen cities and their villages:" Here we do not see a covenant but inheritance or new beginning of grace of God to give inheritance, eight with five.

In Joshua 21:4 "And the lot came out for the families of the Kohathites: and the children of Aaron the priest, which were of the Levities, had by lot out of the tribe of Judah, and out of the tribe of Simeon, and out of the tribe of Benjamin, thirteen cities." This is the same as the one above, eight with five or new being of grace of the inheritance from God.

In Joshua 21:6 "And the children of Gershon had by lot out of Issachar, and out of the tribe of Asher, and out of the tribe of Naphtail, and out of the half tribe of Manasseh in Bashan, thirteen cities." This is also same as above eight with five or new beginning of grace by a inheritance from God.

In Joshua 21:19 "All the cities of the children of Aaron, the priests, were thirteen cities with their suburbs." This is also the same as the above eight with five or the new beginning of the grace of God by inheritance.

In Joshua 21:33 "All the cities of the Gershonites according to their families were thirteen cities with their suburbs." This same as above too.

In I Kings 7:1 "But Solomon was building his own house thirteen years, and he finished all his house." This shows the grace of with new beginning of inheritance of God.

In I Chronicles 6:60 "And out of the tribe of Benjamin; Geba with her suburbs, and Alemeth with her suburbs, and Anathoth with her suburbs. All their families were thirteen cities." This is new beginning of grace by inheritance.

In I Chronicles 6:62 "And to the sons of Gershom throughout their families out of the tribe of Issachar, and out of the tribe of Asher, and out of the tribe of Naphtali, and out of the tribe of Manasseh in Bashan, thirteen cities." This is same as above.

In I Chronicles 26:11 "Hilkiah the second, Tebaliah the third, Zechariah the fourth: all the sons and brethren of Hosal were thirteen." This is showing the new beginning of inheritance of the family by God's grace.

In Ezekiel 40:11 "And he measured the breadth of the entry of the gate, ten cubits; and the length of the gate, thirteen cubits." This is showing a covenant of new beginning of the grace of God.

These verses show us that there was grace by of God but this grace you had to be good enough or receive a way out of the sin they put themself in. But Christ put a end to grace by law that had to be added to each time man could not be good enough.

God brought grace that was divine and that was endless by Christ we are forgiven once for all time and forgiveness is become just a ask away were before they had to go through a fleshly custom or act for forgiveness a burn offering.

The word thirteen or thirteenth are not used in the New Testament books of the bible that I could find. I hope this study helps you my dear friend.

Thank you with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy