GreaseSpot Cafe

The True Church

year2027

God first

The True Church

wrote 09-26-2003

Jesus the Christ is the true church my dear friends and not any made with hands but the spiritual body of Christ.

Which we can become part of by believing the story of Jesus Christ that he was promise, then created in the womb of Mary, then he grew in the womb for nine months, then he came out as a child, then he grew into a boy, then he became a man, then he reach the ministry of a teacher, then he reach the ministry of a pastor, then he reach the ministry of a evangelist, then he reach the ministry of a prophet, then he reach the ministry of a apostle, then he reach the ministry of a Savor, and then he reach the ministry of the Lord Christ.

The birth of Christ was the promise for filled, the death of Christ was the act of saving us, and when Christ rose from the death he became Lord Christ.

Today he is planting seed in all that ask the seed of Christ in our soul like body the very heart of our brain. Our brain is like the womb of Mary was for the seed of Christ, for in our brain our new being grows until its day of birth.

At the very day we are to be born Christ comes down to help us out of one kind into a greater kind one like unto himself a spiritual being with a body of light and truth.

Christ has now become every were because of his gift to us and we become sons of God in the very form of God so we begin to sat around Christ who is sating on God’s right hand and we all talk spirit to spirit or face to face.

This circle of us around Christ sating on God’s right hand is the only true church one that was foretold for years to come and all other so called man made churches are just to get us ready for the only true one.

While there should be only one man made church there are many because man have try to direct all churches directions when Christ was to direct them.

Today we can be part of the only true church by just letting our seed that was planted by Christ lead our way in our walk to become more like Jesus the Christ was while on this earth.

But we still need groups like the many man made churches so we can fellowship with our brothers and sisters in truth and love.

It all so gives us a place to take people we are sharing our heart with and to me it does not matter which man made church you too as long as you live love.

I do know I had to share about this church because it makes me sad that most man made churches to not love the people in other man made churches and we are to love even the one’s against us.

I say if they love the same God and his son no matter what name they call God or his son they are with us.

Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy