GreaseSpot Cafe

Bible Time Line

This would have taken me forever to do! I liked that you gave the vegetarian diet as an event. And there lots of things from sources that I haven't studied. Would you mind if I shared your timeline with some friends of mine?

God first

Beloved VeganXTC

God loves you my dear friend

Share it with anyone you wish its to use any way needed

it took about a year and after that a spend a few years adding to it as I read other books

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

• 2 weeks later...

Concerning Bible Time line

I watched a fascinating Program on the History Channel called Exodus Decoded. It moves the time line for the Exodus back 1500 years and there in Egyptian stele and artifacts etc are found all the documentation , from an Egyptian perspective, that the Exodus was real that one could desire. It was a two hour program and well worth the time IMO

THere is a web site where you can buy the DVD

http://theexodusdecoded.com/index1.jsp

Check your local listings to see when it will be replayed

God first

Beloved Carl Smuda

It a long story but let me try but first let me say

2027 AD may be the return of Christ the last date I know of before my death

In history there been many that claim to know the return of Christ and some died the day they said Christ would come some even by burning

But lets get to me in the 90's outside the Way Ministry a friend said no one knows the day or hour but what about the year?

We could come up with nothing saying one could not know the year because there are many days and hours in a year

so I say out loud to God "if its ok to know the year what is the year" next without thinking I said "2027"

My friend and I talk about it and he had did a time line back then and we said by numbers time ran out about that date

Over time I lost his time line so I work for about a year to write a new one but I loved to know how close mine is to his

Now in 1996 I heard Dale Sides people say 1997 would be Jesus Christ 2,000th birthday

I added 30 years to get the year he left up in the air 2027

for years I was afraid to tell anyone that I believe in 2027 Christ would come back but in 2003 I begin to tell one by one in private why I used the name year2027

Then after reading some were in Rev that the second destruction would be liken to the first or something like that but I have to read all of of Rev to find the verse right now

other wise they know with in 120 years if they did not changed they be destroyed by water and person came to give then a time warning

I just do not know everything but if I say I do not believe I know the year I be a lier and I do not want to lie

So I tell what I believe and what I feel God wants me to say even if I end up looking like a fool

but who am I but a man so I ask you to ask God yourself

because he will tell you what you need to believe

thank you

Beloved templelady

I love to watch the History Channel too there alot one can learn and I believe I saw part of that one too but its been a while

one thing about the History Channel is every things come on again from time to time

thank you