GreaseSpot Cafe

Baby clubs!!

Ron G.

ERIE, Pa. — A woman used her 4-week-old baby as a weapon in a domestic dispute, swinging the infant through the air and striking her boyfriend with the child, authorities said. The baby was critically injured in the attack early Sunday, said District Attorney Bradley Foulk.

"Never, never, never. I can never remember anything like this," Foulk told the Erie Times-News.

Chytoria Graham, 27, of Erie, was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault. She was held Monday in the Erie County Jail in lieu of $75,000 bail.

The infant, whose name and gender were not released, was taken to a hospital in Pittsburgh. Authorities did not identify the hospital, and the baby's condition Monday was not released.

There was no immediate indication whether the man Graham is accused of attacking was the baby's father.

Authorities removed four other children from Graham's home and placed them with the Erie County Office of Children and Youth, Foulk said.

ClikkydaLinky

FOX News Web site had a picture of the female person (assuming she is human)...Blegh, I'll stop pukin' in a minute

Chytoria Graham, 27, of Erie, was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault. She was held Monday in the Erie County Jail in lieu of $75,000 bail.

Pretty soft on her if ya ask me?

:( the woman looks like she's been beaten...

Never being the victim of domestic physical abuse/violence myself, I guess I just don't understand. For a woman to endanger her small infant, her mind must have been severely distorted...

What's the whole story? What was the boyfriend doing? Any Drugs or Alcohol involved? How many times was this woman beaten, and was it from this same boyfriend? Did anyone know about the violence in that home?... We're they receiving government assistance?

It seems that someone should have noticed 'something' before it came to the point it did :(