GreaseSpot Cafe

about the gifts

God first

wrote 10-24-25-2006

Here I sat reaching up into the space between space for the words to write the words God wants shared unto my dear friends in Christ.

I will share things that God has been reveling to me by the Christ that lives within my heart.

When one hears the word of God they received by the holy spirit word of wisdom ( wisdom is number one unity of God) which builds unity with God.

When one takes that word of wisdom and makes it their own they establish the wisdom from about by the holy spirit word of knowledge (knowledge is two which establishes unity of God) which makes it establish truth knowledge one has received from above.

But when one takes this word of wisdom which is establish by word of knowledge and adds faith (faith is three which completes the unity of God ) the truth becomes complete in our hearts, which makes it a sure thing of the holy spirit.

Then comes gifts of healing (healing is four which is healing unto the world) by the holy spirit through the holy spirit in you because you have receive the wisdom which you stored as knowledge that you trusted to be true which made it faith that you could use to heal yourself and others of the world.

Because we have the gift of healing the healing becomes past tensed which is working of miracles (miracles is fifth which is miracles by man by the grace of God) by the faith you has received by wisdom that became knowledge then faith which you used to heal and when the healing was done its called a miracle.

Then comes prophecy (prophecy is six which is sent unto man by faith that is in complete unity of God) a outpouring of new wisdom or old wisdom in clearer words for you by faith to share with the world.

Then comes discerning of spirits or ideals (discerning is seven which is wisdom received by man reaching for spiritual perfection) by wisdom some new by live prophecy and some old by written prophecy the man as changed his or her direction in life to be more Christ like.

Then comes divers kinds of tongues (divers tongues is eight a new beginning of pray one that is made perfect by casting off the old man and putting on the new man) by faith to the man that desires to discern right from wrong and pray by spiritual perfection as his faith is grows in wisdom.

Then comes interpretation of tongues (interpretation of tongues is nine which is the judgment of the world of his wisdom by his faith) by the man open his self up by faith to be judged by all that hear is faith by the holy spirit.

As I could go on for hours as to the reason they listed in this order I do believe God has a reason for everything that is received to this world from a above and a order to how he does it.

Now we can do these all in any order but while I just tried to show there is a reason for the order how they are listed in the book called the bible (1 Corinthians 12:7-11).

Wisdom is were we begin and there are three kinds of wisdom, for there is wisdom of God, wisdom of man, and wisdom that is false. But then we put these three in order under the rulership

of wisdom of God the wisdom of man is perfected and the wisdom that is false is corrected.

Knowledge is the next step we reach and there are three kinds of knowledge wisdom of God that has become knowledge, the wisdom of man that has become knowledge, and the false wisdom that has become knowledge.

But when we put these three under the rulership knowledge of wisdom of God the are changed to line up with knowledge of wisdom by fixing the errors by changing the wisdom until its right.

Faith has three parts too the faith or believing in mankind teachings, the faith or believing in God’s teachings, and the faith or believing in lies. But then these three are put under the rulership of faith in God’s teaching, the faith of mankind is fixed and the faith in lies are cast off.

Now gifts of healing which has three parts the healing of the spirit by God because of the gift of Christ, healing of the soul life of man of any thing by the knowledge of truth sent from God, and the healing of the body itself and all things made of the same dust by the knowledge of truth sent from God.

The question is whether the doctor you see has received the right knowledge or the person praying over you is listen to their self or God. Because man can not heal the body because God has all ready set the body up to heal itself. But man with the right knowledge can help it heal itself faster.

Now working of miracles has three parts too, the miracle done in the spiritual realm (becoming saved), the miracle in the fleshly world the miracle of life called offspring, and the miracle done with in the world like Moses did with the red sea.

There the is what some called false miracles but they are not miracles but a lie that was wrote to trick good people into believing that lie.

Now prophecy has three parts two prophecy of old, live prophecy spoken today, and there false prophecy. While only true prophecy is from God and there are two kinds that are true and spoken by the spirit the prophecy of old and the live prophecy of today.

There are two kinds of false prophecy the false prophecy of old and the false prophecy spoken live. But all false prophecy are words spoken to lie unto the one’s reading or listening. While some may fake giving prophecy live and quote old prophecy the words spoken are true prophecy just not their personal words.

We should reach to see all old prophecy as it was first wrote by our spirit guiding us into its true light that was or is seem by the grace of God. And we should all reach to hear and speak live prophecy in the here and now.

Now discerning of spirits or ideals which has three kinds the ideals or spirits of God, the ideals of spirits of the flesh, and the false ideal or spirits. But when we put the ideals or spirits of God as ruler the other two line up with truth or are cast out.

Now divers kinds of tongues there are three kinds divers kinds of tongues the tongues or unknown language in dreams like the dreams of Joseph in the Old Testament, the tongues or unknown language spoken live for private pray, and the tongues or unknown language spoken live to be interrelated.

While the may be fake tongues it is nothing because the person is either not speaking a language at all or speaking a language known the speaker.

Now interpretation of tongues has three parts first tongues or unknown language in dreams like the dreams of Joseph in the Old Testament that was given a interpretation, the interpretation of tongues or a language spoken live, and the interpretation of the written word of God as the spirit guides the person.

While a person can fake interpretation of tongues with real tongues or fake tongues it is either live prophecy spoken, old prophecy quoted, or a lie to control another’s thinking.

I hope you enjoy this little study which I wrote by the help of the spirit of Christ in me. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

Roy, I have a quick question. You know how the Bible says, "by his stripes we were healed"? Well, if we were healed once, because of all that Christ went through for us, then why do we need all these different ways to be healed? Why would we need gifts of healing? Why would we need communion? Why would we need anyone to lay holy hands on us? Why would we need someone to pray for us?

God first

Beloved VeganXTC

God loves you my dear friend

I believe that one is easy

Now I hope I can put in in the right words

When I cut my hand after washing it and covering it the healing begin but it took time for to healing completely complete

I believe with the stripes of Jesus Christ healing begins but this healing takes time and will not be finish until we put on the new body at Christ return

The verse reads what has or is healing us but it does not say when the healing will be done I believe

And I know it reads healed in past tensed

1 Pet 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

healed G2390. iaomai, ee-ah'-om-ahee; mid. of appar. a prim. verb; to cure (lit. or fig.):--heal, make whole.

to make whole takes time but I believe a better word could be used but I do not know which word

By the stripes of Jesus Christ healing of the seed begins but the body and soul still needs healing and the seed's work is not done yet

So this is how I see it but pray about it because I could be wrong

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Thanks for answering my question about healing. I'm glad it was easy for you! Everything is hard for me, lol!

I'll think about what you said. Its good to get another person's perpsective on things, at least for me. Sometimes the answers are right there, but my thinking becomes tunneled, and I can't see them. But if someone tries to help, even if they can't show me the correct answer, at least they get me to change the direction of my thinking. Like your eyes of your understanding being opened.

Did that make any sense? LOL! Anyway, thanks!

God first

Beloved VeganXTC

God loves you my dear friend

yes that makes very good sense my friend

I believe the only reason it seem easy because of what God by way of Chrirst been teaching me

Like that old Way saying onced saved allways saved which missleads some

like in Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

I see now confess is done my giving one's life into walking with a outward action that Jesus Christ is Lord in one life

The way the Way put it I could confess Jesus Christ 05-03-1980 and I would be saved and then i could forget about it after that but confessing one Lord in one life is a life style of walking

Then there is what the Way said about if you speak in tongues you are saved but

one could speak in tongus 05-03-80 and never try again

but the gifts were gave to all man to profit

1 Cor 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

this verse got me thinking Jesus Christ die for all so all man have the seed of Christ but not all heart are good ground

now all do not water it, nor do all trow out the rocks, nor do all pull the weeds, nor till the ground of there heart

I been thinking about these the last few months and this is what made it easy

I see us walking hand in hand here teaching each other what we are beginning to see

because I eat the wrong foods and you eat best foods for the body God is able to show you more about the right way to mix foods to make the best tasted come out

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy