GreaseSpot Cafe

What are the building blocks?

year2027

God first

What are the building blocks?

Beloved all my dear friends which are loved by my God the creator of heaven and earth I write unto about these two verses I have found.

Now let me begin that this book is not part of the well known bible but that does not mean we can not learn from it with God’s help.

The First Book of Adam and Eve ---Also Called — The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan Book 1 34:4 And after their prayers Adam began to entreat 'God, saying, "O my Lord my God, and my Creator, thou didst command the four elements to be gathered together, and they were gathered together by Thine order.5 "Then Thou spreadest Thy hand and didst create me out of one element, that of dust of the earth; and Thou didst bring me into the garden at the third hour, on a Friday, and didst inform me of it in the cave.

Web link to book – http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/fbe/fbe005.htm

So I pray in the spirit to see if I can see what the four building blocks or four basic elements that make up all things today known or unknown to mankind are.

I believe the first basic element would be that which all elements came from the basic of Adam of Adams which dust itself came from as did water.

I believe the second basic element would be that which all growth came from the growth of plants, animals, mankind, and even growth in elements from the first element.

I believe the third basic element would be that which gives life to all things the life in plants, animals, mankind, water, and even life in elements from the first element.

I believe the forth basic element would be that which gives life after life the one element that all ways was and all ways will be the spiritual element that which God is made of and that which we reach to become.

But while this book did get me thinking about things I must not forget the bible which is there to help us begin our walk with God and his son Jesus the Christ.

If this book I quoted is true and was wrote my holy men as God told them what to write its only a add on to the Old Testament for us to learn by but we live by the teaching in the New Testament about our Savior Jesus Christ.

So if you are young in the word of God its better to read the New Testament books first and save the books of old for a later time but I trust that you will pray about things before you move to fast reading old books.

While I have not finish this book it has got me to think and spend time talking with God about what I am reading which to me is a good thing but which all books we must be careful not to try to live a Old Testament book because we are living in the time of Grace by Christ’s love.

I will stop here my friend thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

• 3 weeks later...

Roy,

I'm supprized I never met you before. I worked at Dana Corporation out there in E-town for 9 years. I read you story on you web site and know all the same people.

Anyhows Building blocks is a great topic.

I think that the most basic building block for spiritual living is "God love you".

Knowing the love of God for you is the first basic leason of Christianity.

"For God so loved the World........."

Peace Roy

God first

Beloved Patrick and Sarah

God loves you my dear friend

I am glad you like the topic

yes peace

do you still live in the E-town area

I guess you are talking about Larry and his wife Gina and David and his wife

I may of met you at their church before but I only went a few times

now if you had a black truck I know I met you

Being at Danna so long you could of knew Mike Miller who got in trouble with me in 1987 he with a girl name Debbie

its a small world

maybe if you still live around here we can have lunch together some time

my Email is year2027@bbtel.com

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy