GreaseSpot Cafe

money of prophecy

year2027

God

As I sat thinking about the many churches of today its hurts my heart how some just cry and cry for money and more money. So sitting here I will ask Jesus the Christ to teach us what God thinks about this in the churches of today.

God loves to take care of the needs of his children within and without the church. For if a person has a need in this world and the only way for that need to be filled is by money God will send the money to the person.

God take care of needs for his children like a fleshly father and mother take care of their children needs. Lets say the person needs food God will either send money to buy the food or food itself but the key is if you ask God will give you your needs.

God may or may not give you your wants but your needs will be there in due time but what we call a need may be a want and what we call a want might be a need because we do not know all of God’s plans for our life.

Many churches teach we need our wants and needs parallel but its not up to us to worry about things we are just to ask in love as we give to each other in love. One may see a car and want it but they have a car at home but it might be car plan for them to get that car because he knows they will give their old car to a person car sets in their path with a need.

But since we talk some about needs and wants lets get back to the churches that ask for money. It not wrong for the leaders of a church to ask for money from God but its wrong for them to request from the children of the church money. They to give to the children of the church not take. They may tell of needs around the world but they must leave it to each person.

I see them saying make this gift offer of etc money and we will use it for this or that but they take out the cost of the gift and a handling fee before any money gets to the so called need.

They are robing the children of God for thieves they are and their heart is evil. They are using the words of the Holy Spirit in vain or one could say its blasphemy against the Holy Ghost. The men that looks to take that which is to be gave to others does not know God.

Now yes some churches leaders do this because of wrong teaching but when they are told its wrong the righteous ones change but the evil leader just mocks the bearer of truth and gets more evil in his actions.

I tell you within a church money should be never worry about because if the children of the church want to move the love of God the needs of the church will be there without one word to the children.

For the children of the church know that bills have to be payed on time as they have their own bills. God knows who to send to help a church with a need. In a righteous church the money will all ways be there for its needs but in a unrighteous church its needs will never be met because the money will be took by the evil leaders for personal use.

God loves a righteous church and a righteous leader but what about the leader of a church should he or she get pay by the church. This is up to the children of each church or the need of the church itself.

If a church is small its leaders may work within the church area a outside job as Jesus was a carpenter himself. But if he or she has spend time helping the children of the church grow by going from home to home they church may ask God for money to take care of their needs and if their needs is money it will be there.

A leader of a church is not a easy job at times but it’s a blessing to him when he serves the children of the church. For he is there to serve them as a leader and its God who works in their hearts to give him or her what they need.

But let me end with the love of God never fails his children to take care of their needs. Since you love God learn to ask without fear and give without fear when God moves you to give.

With love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy