GreaseSpot Cafe

prophecy

what are some of the outstanding bible prophecies that are yet to be fulfilled?

"whenever it is that they are saying: peace and security! then sudden destrution

is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman;

and they will by no means escape" {thess.5:3}

"the ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make

her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely

burn her with fire" {rev.17:16}

"the kingdom {set up by god}....will crush and put an end to all these {human}

kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinate" {daniel.2:44}

"i shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known

before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that i am jehovah" {ezek.38:23}

"and i saw an angel coming down out of heaven with the key of the abyss and a great chain

in his hand. and he seized the dragon, the original serpant, who is the devil and satan,

and bound him for a thousand years. and hurled him into the abyss and shut it and sealed

it over him, that he might not mislead the nations anymore untill the thousand years

were ended. after these things he must be let loose for a little while" {rev.20:1-3}

"do not marval at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs

will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those

who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgement" {john.5:28,29}

"i heard a loud voice from the throne say: look! the tent of god is with mankind,

and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. and god himself will be with

them and he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more,

neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. the former things have passed

away" {rev.21:3,4}

"next the end, when he hands over the kingdom to his god and father...but when all

things will have been subjected to him, then the son himself will also subject himself

to the one who subjected all things to him, that god may be all things to everyone"

{1 cor.15:24-28}

"man must not live, on bread alone, but on every utterance coming forth through

gods mouth" {matt.4:4}

that includes his grand prophetic promises.

starbird x x x