GreaseSpot Cafe

Birthday boy

YIdon'tgotochurch

Contrary to popular opinion as stated by the Cafe, my birthday isn't until the 21st.

Perhaps I wixed up my mords. I do stutter when I type. But I don't recall that error.

I'll be 51.

I typically grin and tell people I'm 96 years old and they respond in kind that I look great for that age. I tell them they should have seen me when I was 17 yrs old! ! ! I was a catch! ! ! If I drank a few beers, I could knock the bark off the tree in the back yard. Now, I'm dribbling. :nono5:

When my birthday actually takes place, I think I'll celebrate or something. After 3 brain surgeries, I should celebrate or something. Good greif! ! ! I survived to 51 years old. Had I been diagnosed with the same tumor 10 years ealier, I probably wouldn't have survived the first one in 1990.

YIdon'tgotochurch,

You sure do have a way about you and a charisma. Not to mention your strength, determination, wit and humor being in abundance. You have so much to celebrate...I say what the hay!....let's just start now and celebrate till the 21st and keep it going even after that! Happy Birthday! I'll just bet that you're still "quite a catch" I applaud You!

Love You YIdon'tgotochurch. RainbowsGirl