GreaseSpot Cafe

Sin, who should you ask forgiveness from sin?

God first

Sin, who should you ask forgiveness from sin?

Wrote 05-16-2007

Here I sat thinking on one thing "sin" how does if effect our God, Jesus Christ and the people around us. Now let me say no matter what sin we do God stills loves us.

Whether the sin is forgivable or not God all ways loves us because we know of one sin that is unforgivable lets begin with it.

Mark 3:28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: 29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: 30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

I not going to deal with the why this sin is unforgivable but what am going to deal with who it effects if some one does it and how it effects.

Its would effect God because its address at him, then it would mock the gift Jesus Christ gave to us which mocks the works of Jesus Christ, then it belittle the words spoken from the ones with the gift ministries, and all so all that witness the very act.

Now lets look at some of the well known ten commandments set by Moses for God . Which begin with "Thou shalt have no other Gods’ before me" me being our heavenly God the Father of Jesus Christ.

We can make anything a God from money, food, cars, animals, anything we put above God even our churches. But who does this effect?

Its would effect God because its not him being God for that period of time, then it would mock the gift Jesus Christ gave to us which mocks the works of Jesus Christ, then it belittle the words spoken from the ones with gift ministries, all so all that witness the very act, then it effects that which you made god.

Now some things we make gods effect our family that come after us because they bring sickness from things like over eating if food is our god at time.

Next we read "Thou shalt not kill" this one effects the person killed first, then the persons family and friends, then breaking God’s law of love and taking away a love one from him, and its mocks the gift of Christ by killing a brother or sister he die for and last your family and friends are hurt.

Do I need to go on or do you get the ideal sin is against many not just God . We need to be sorry for all our sins have hurt over time.

Jesus Christ gave up his life for sin nature not the sins themselfs that we are doing and will do and that why he told us to forgive each other trespasses and for us to live love.

Now God knows we are human and that is why he forgives sin against the law of love and helps us to move on as we try to sin no more. But all we can do is our best and that is all that is asked of us.

I will end here , thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.