GreaseSpot Cafe

Rules of Birth

God first

Rules of Birth

06-24-2007

Bless you my beloved friends by my God the creator of heaven and earth that loves us all with pure white love of truth.

Lets talk about two rules first rules of making a seed that life can grow from then birth rules.

Before there can be life we must have a egg or seed but this egg or seed, is of no good if its not been fertilize.

So before birth we must be fertilize or the seed of holy spirit must be place in our spirit and it must be fertilize.

Here what I say the act of Christ dying on the cross was the egg or seed making our heart the image of our dead spirit healed so it could be fertilize.

This egg or seed is fertilize by our believing which lets Jesus the Christ come down into our life to fertilize our inner self.

The first coming of Christ was when he heal our inner self the image of God our spirit but we still needed the seed or egg to be fertilize by our faith of believing the second coming of Christ maybe I might say.

As you see this is what I see but its hard for me to believe what I hear.

Now a rule about birth to be born you must come out of something a seed, egg, or a womb.

Our inner self must come out of our fleshly seed, egg, or womb our heart were Christ was planted then fertilize by faith.

This could be our day of putting on a new body or the rapture.

Now lets look at marriage for a marriage two kind must become one which is a rule.

Maybe the image of flesh conscience marriages the image of spirit conscience.

The two become one which would say that which was your inner self of flesh became one with your inner self of spirit the Christ in you hope of glory.

Just some rules to think on.

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy