GreaseSpot Cafe

Belizean BRC & TWI

motorhead

Hey Folks:

Many of you out there have probably heard of Belizean BRC. In the past they offered items such as collaterals, concordances, old STS tapes, etc., through their store on ebay. It had always been possible to contact them by mail (to their PO Box in Belize) or email (via a generic hotmail address). I once received a catalogue from them with a list of items which was quite extensive -- including DVD's of good ol' Vic, PFAL, etc.

Where are they now? Have they gone underground? Ebay store is gone. Anyway, just curious if they're still doing the work they did in the past, or if they've been squelched by certain unnamed parties residing in that midwestern state known so well by all of us...???

Any info is welcome.

Thanks, Motorhead.

I don' know nuthin' bout 'nuthin,

But I find it amazing that there are still folks around who are willing to spend so much time and effort defending a long-since failed and utterly discredited sham like WayWorld.

A quick perusal of excie's link just made my head swim. Lordy, there's folks that STILL give a s#%& about that flakey outfit?

Remarkable!

Edited by George Aar