GreaseSpot Cafe

Stages of the bible

God first

Stages of the bible

wrote 07-08-2007

Hi my dear beloved friends that my God loves with peace and truth beside his son loving us with life by a gift of self.

I bet you like to know what stages of the bible is all about it a wheel showing some of the many stages we may look at the bible with but I wish I could draw you a picture.

Stage one when I was a baby I open up the bible and saw it has a coloring book.

Stage two when I was a young boy I open up the bible and saw it has a book of bed time stories.

Stage three when I was a teen age boy I open up the bible and saw it has a book to fight about.

Stage four when I was a young man I open up the bible and saw it has a book of mysteries to uncover.

Stage five when I was a old man I open up the bible and saw it has a book of mysteries to share with love.

Stage sixth when I was a old man dying I open up the bible and saw it has a book of comfort.

Stage seventh when I was a old man that had die I open up the bible and saw it has a book of new beginning.

How many stages are there for real I do not know but I wanted to share this with you.

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.