GreaseSpot Cafe

The tongues of gas

year2027

God first

The tongues of gas

Beloved Friends

God loves you my dear friend

when I was in the way I heard the gas tongue spoken with its interpretation after a friend of mine got some flesh fruit apples and things to eat

while before you know it my friend had ate many of those apples

than I heard after a few hours the tongues of gas

bang~~~boom~~~~bang bang~~~~~~~~~~~boom~~~~~~pop

then I heard my other way friend give the interpretation when he asked by first friend if "something die in him" as you for him

so the tongue

the interpretation of that tongue

did something die in you

but after great thinking that was a great interpretation of a truth

the apples he was eating were alive and getting ripper has time went on but as soon as my friend ate the apples they begin to die and they finally die inside my friend

so was there death before the fall if Adam and Eve ate apples before the fall – yes

time for fun

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

The tongues of gas

Beloved Friends

when I was in the way I heard the gas tongue spoken with its interpretation after a friend of mine got some flesh fruit apples and things to eat

while before you know it my friend had ate many of those apples

than I heard after a few hours the tongues of gas

then I heard my other way friend give the interpretation when he asked by first friend if "something die in him" as you for him

so the tongue

the interpretation of that tongue

did something die in you

but after great thinking that was a great interpretation of a truth

the apples he was eating were alive and getting ripper has time went on but as soon as my friend ate the apples they begin to die and they finally die inside my friend

so was there death before the fall if Adam and Eve ate apples before the fall – yes

time for fun

thank you

So is eating the apple a death??

OR

is it just a different way that the apple performs its function???

THe apple, if left to its own devices, falls from the tree, rots, and the seeds go into the earth to grow new apple trees.

If eaten by man or other creatures, the fruit is digested and the seeds pass fropm the body falling to the ground where they make new apple trees. Because they probably end up a distance from the parent tree this enables apple trees to be found over a greater area.

The apples entire function is to get the seeds to the ground. The apple falling or being eaten does not cause the tree to die. The apple has no life--it does not grow to be more than an apple--it does not use photosynthesis to make food for the tree, it can not reproduce, It cannot bring water to other apples--in the world of the apple tree the lose of an apple from the branch is equivelent to cutting a fingernail. At least that is how I see it

God first

Beloved templelady

yes you can say the apple do not grow but I seem them turn from green to red or other colors depending on the kind of apple

eating the apple is death to the fruit of the apple not the tree

and yes its how they move seed of the tree from one place to another

but what is the apple part of the tree or fruit of the tree or the s*x part of the tree

yes the apple only stores water until it dries up because of lack of water

how can one say the apple has not life because it does not change has do other things but it changes not not ripe to ripe to over ripe to roten

and yes you can see it your way

but are not cells alive that make up our skin or fingernails that grow with our hair after breath life is gone

but what is life ?

we can eat fruit at one staged of their changed but after the rotten stage which I call the dying stage we can not eat the fruit without getting sick

so is the apple alive after it leaves the tree - I say yes but each person can make up their own mind

thank you

God first

Beloved templelady

yes you can say the apple do not grow but I seem them turn from green to red or other colors depending on the kind of apple

eating the apple is death to the fruit of the apple not the tree

and yes its how they move seed of the tree from one place to another

but what is the apple part of the tree or fruit of the tree or the s*x part of the tree

yes the apple only stores water until it dries up because of lack of water

how can one say the apple has not life because it does not change has do other things but it changes not not ripe to ripe to over ripe to roten

and yes you can see it your way

but are not cells alive that make up our skin or fingernails that grow with our hair after breath life is gone

but what is life ?

we can eat fruit at one staged of their changed but after the rotten stage which I call the dying stage we can not eat the fruit without getting sick

so is the apple alive after it leaves the tree - I say yes but each person can make up their own mind

thank you

the apple is to the apple tree what the uterus is to a mammal. RemOving the uterus does not cause death in the mammal. Removing the apple, which cannot sustain its life by taking in or manufacturing food-- nor reproduce independently of the tree, nor react to stimulas, does not kill the tree. The apple is excess tissue--not even necessary as a uterus as the tree has many more to take its place.

Living organisms must possess the ability to make or ingest food, they must be able to excreate waste, they must be able to reproduce. The apple in and of itself can do none of this.

Fingernails and hair are composed of dead cells only the root of the hairs and the nail bed under the nail is alive.

God first

Beloved templelady

I see here we do not agree were I see life you do not

so a finger cut off is dead or is the a set amount of time when it can be put back

just because we see no life in a apple it does not mean the apple is voild of life

how many levers of life are there?

thank you

God first

Beloved templelady

I see here we do not agree were I see life you do not

so a finger cut off is dead or is the a set amount of time when it can be put back

just because we see no life in a apple it does not mean the apple is voild of life

how many levers of life are there?

thank you

I agree--we probably will never see this issue the same. I have enjoyed the discussion, Thank You :) . Have a wonderful day . :wave:

God first

Beloved templelady

yes I will have a great day my friend

so glad we are no longer under the way law to fight over small things

you bless my heart

thank you