GreaseSpot Cafe

Jesus is in divorce court!

BikerBabe

It seems a latin cult leader in the Miami area who truly believes he is Jesus, but his wife wouldn't quite agree with that and is saying so in divorce court! You can find the video on CNN here: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/20...rcing.jesus.cnn

I hope that link works, if not, I found the story as I scrolled down thru their main news page more towards the bottom. It's a section on left called Video and they have thumbnails you can click on to start the vids playing.

He really has a nice sized cult going down there with many followers who find him blameless of course. There's some good scenes of him 'in action' during one of his services and the place is packed.

He reminds me of a Latin VP from what I saw in the video and is also very loved by everyone in his cult, one guy even says when he sees the leader he sees God, not a man....that's scary!

Thanks to his wife and divorce court though, now the government is starting to look a little bit closer at this cult. Hahaha. I'll shut up now and you can go watch it and see it all yourself, much better than I can put it into words.

God first

Beloved BikerBabe

God loves you my dear friend

yes he is scary

I saw him in the news before and he was scary then too

and I am open minded and he looks like scary fool because when he is done there will be alot of broken hearts

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Hey! Just because a guy has some shortcomings in his personal life doesn't mean he can't be teaching the TRUTH!

I remember the early days of Cresciendo en Gracia, Boy was that ever GREAT!

Jesus would teach us The WORD like it hadn't been known for centuries!

So you just quit your criticizing! Yeah, maybe there was adultery, fraud, embezzling, misappropration of funds, and unbridled hedonism at the top, but I just know that God talked to me!

And who are you to judge anyway? Like you've never defrauded the credulous hordes out of their hard-earned life savings before? Sure, it's easy to pick at somebody's little indescretions when YOUR sins aren't being scrutinized...

Edited by George Aar