GreaseSpot Cafe

Faith do you really understand what it is to have Faith?

year2027

God first

Faith do you really understand what it is to have Faith?

10-06-2007

Listen my dear friends God loves you is the great key to understanding what spiritual faith is and how you build it up in your lives.

How many have read the verse Romans 1017 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." and said to their self the more bible I read the more faith I can have.

What kind of fools were we for thinking this because I did too because there must be more to receiving faith than just reading the right books.

How many places do we read "O ye of little faith?" being told to even his followers just because they did not trust God’s power, love, or even believing their request would be answered by asking.

We say faith comes from the word believe as if by talking fleshly action of reading we can receive spiritual faith but I am here to tell you it does not work like that.

Believing is used to teach what faith is because it was the best word they could use to get the people of their time to understand what spiritual faith is.

But in our time believing as been called a law which it is more than a law because it’s the power that comes from loving back God that first loved you.

If talking action gave out faith all the Pharisee's that search the scripture to trap Jesus the Christ into speaking against what they understood to be truth or today’s all the mockers that read to take things and use them to get money, power, sex, or whatever would have great faith.

I would bet some of these Pharisee's spend more time reading the word than Jesus the Christ spend reading the word but why.

Because Jesus the Christ knew it was about spiritual fruit like the love of God sharing with the ones in need that receiving great knowledge.

What if believing is just taking action to receive something like digging to get a big hole by fleshly action or speaking in tongues by trusting in what you can not see.

Otherwise opening your mouth with nothing in mind to say because you want to hear spiritual truths from the Christ in you.

Yes spiritual faith is the out growing from within the trust that Christ has enter your heart by giving out spiritual fruit unto the world.

Most have read Gal 5:22 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." were it list fruit that builds faith in your heart."

Then in the end you may be able to say because of Matt 13:8 "But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold." I have brought forth so must spiritual fruit no matter which fruit it is.

Faith comes by hearing spiritual things to the point we grow fruit of the spirit because we hear it with meekness as a child wanting to please who first love him or her.

Yes the key is loving back spiritually God who spiritually loved you enough to make a way to save you were there was no way by giving you what was dearest to him his beloved son Jesus the Christ.

While I understand how hard it was for men like Apostle Paul to paint a picture that the ones he pointed in the right direction to understand his love and why this or that direction that is all any leaders has the right to do is try.

Because each person must be lead not by powerful men of knowledge of truth but by the Christ who has enter their heart out of love for them.

All any true leader has the right to do is point to what might help each person because another leader might receive better pointing than you might.

I point toward love because that is the direction that helps me find my way in the dark light of this world.

I will end here, thank you for reading my words with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.